Sounds of the world, again

This forum is for constructed languages, both those invented by UniLang members and those already existing.

Moderators: Ashucky, Dormouse559

Egein

Sounds of the world, again

Postby Egein » 2005-07-20, 21:55

I was wondering if anyone was interested in seeing conlangs appear in the sounds of the world section. This would be good since we always see conlangs but never hear them.

Hei ulleus
Ulin ipånesin i eistus Eungeinte lipes toide nåmn oğ „isge ełton“. Osa lipen osa oğ disgos ůside ohode irenti (toi gosetise at ersa) iolas oimmu naila egeinte i higideni egeinte aggelsius, o ontan ůgesomen i undepsigsen ulme lehume pon toia ox leitlos ësnesis egeintes epnolas. Meis dogga ose elłon oitsalen toi utte pongomepesime oppa toge leut ose luddas, egg sepsisen te! Da oğ o diallegsen toge naila egeinte ome. Ulmora oğ hulů innnedůs isgu, ut ůgusone? Munidonin i toira o livi peidasti ůgusone agelen settin.

Ulin mevosen!

And well, sounds of the world is to show the sounds of the languages (of the world) and so a conlang is a constructed LANGUAGE and is not lesser of a language than any other, unless it lacks a whole verbal system.
[flag]is[/flag][flag]fi[/flag]
Nouse pois nokinen poika / nokiselta nuotiolta / havuisilta vuoteilta /pihkaisilta pään aloilta
www.flickr.com/otsebmi

Egein

Postby Egein » 2005-07-20, 22:05

I decieded I would do it in esperanto too:

Hi friends!Welcome to the new UniLang project, called "Sounds of the World". This project consists of the recording of a small piece of text (that which you are listening to now) with the intention to present the sound of each language to language students, because we believe strongly in the importance of a good pronunciation to make communication in a foreign language possible. Perhaps you encounter sounds here which don't represent those you have already learned. But don't worry! This is because of the dialects that each language has. It's always favourable to hear a native person speak, isn't it? We hope you find this project useful in your learning.Goodbye

Halo vriendaj, benkomaj al nova projecta Unilang sondoj del verlda. Ce projecta consista de recordingaj de en smal piej de texti (que iu...............................
Nouse pois nokinen poika / nokiselta nuotiolta / havuisilta vuoteilta /pihkaisilta pään aloilta
www.flickr.com/otsebmi

Egein

Postby Egein » 2005-07-20, 22:06

god I find myself funn :!: :P :wink:
www.flickr.com/otsebmi

JackFrost
Global Moderator

Postby JackFrost » 2005-07-20, 22:15

Egein wrote:god I find myself funn :!: :P :wink:

Pis niaiseux mais cute. ;)

Keep going...I can't help you yet with these. :P
Neferuj paħujkij!

Stan

Postby Stan » 2005-07-20, 23:03

Egein wrote:I decieded I would do it in esperanto too:

Hi friends!Welcome to the new UniLang project, called "Sounds of the World". This project consists of the recording of a small piece of text (that which you are listening to now) with the intention to present the sound of each language to language students, because we believe strongly in the importance of a good pronunciation to make communication in a foreign language possible. Perhaps you encounter sounds here which don't represent those you have already learned. But don't worry! This is because of the dialects that each language has. It's always favourable to hear a native person speak, isn't it? We hope you find this project useful in your learning.Goodbye

Halo vriendaj, benkomaj al nova projecta Unilang sondoj del verlda. Ce projecta consista de recordingaj de en smal piej de texti (que iu...............................

that is definitely NOT esperanto! LOL
if I was President,
I'd get elected on Friday
assassinated on Saturday
buried on Sunday

Egein

Postby Egein » 2005-07-20, 23:06

It's ....it was ....ah..never mind.
www.flickr.com/otsebmi

Stan

Postby Stan » 2005-07-20, 23:08

Egein wrote:It's ....it was ....ah..never mind.

sorry. :oops:
if I was President,

I'd get elected on Friday

assassinated on Saturday

buried on Sunday

Egein

Postby Egein » 2005-07-21, 0:47

Well anyways, I made the recording and it's very nice now!

So if someone wanted to put a conlang section (where there wouldn't necessairly be a need for flags, since my conlang is a conlang, not a conworldlang something), I'm all ready and happy!
www.flickr.com/otsebmi

Strigo

Postby Strigo » 2005-07-21, 2:06

Egein wrote:Well anyways, I made the recording and it's very nice now!

So if someone wanted to put a conlang section (where there wouldn't necessairly be a need for flags, since my conlang is a conlang, not a conworldlang something), I'm all ready and happy!

I'd like to see conlangs recorded in Sounds of the World... but I know some people would find it absurd and unnecesary, so we should ask to the boss xD. And what was that text seemingly simmilar to Esperanto :P
Aquí es donde traduzco diariamente música israelí del hebreo al español

[flag]cl[/flag] native; [flag]en[/flag] fluent; [flag]il[/flag] lower advanced ; [flag]pt-BR[/flag] read fluently, understand well, speak not so badly (specially after some Itaipava); recently focusing on [flag]sv[/flag][flag]ar[/flag] and I promised myself to finish my [flag]ru[/flag] New Penguin Russian Course: A Complete Course for Beginners in less than a month (12/oct/2013). Wants to wake up one day speaking [flag]ka[/flag][flag]lt[/flag] and any Turkic language.

Egein

Postby Egein » 2005-07-21, 3:33

I was just mocking esperanto! :oops:
www.flickr.com/otsebmi

Leviwosc

Postby Leviwosc » 2005-07-29, 21:16

I think it's fun to have a sounds of the world section for conlangs.

I would like to do it for Canis :)

Ron
Image Image | Image Image Image Image | Image Image Image

Return to “Conlangs”