This thread is for a Seneca study group. We will presumably be using the materials so generously provided on http://senecalanguage.com/ to learn some Seneca. I presume anyone is welcome to join. I'll let księżycowy do the honors of providing us with more details!
EDIT by księżycowy:
I'm going to post any assignments here while there is an active study group for any of the Iroquioan languages. The most recent study group and/or assignment will always be on top. Please note all dates will be in the following format: month/day/year.
Cayuga Group (Started 10/25/18)
- Wadewayęstanih: A Cayuga Teaching Grammar by Mithun and Henry
- Cayuga Spelling Manual Website
- Remaining subsections under 'Accent Placement and Vowel Length' in Spelling Manual. Due 11/11/18
- 'Syllables' and the first three subsections under 'Accent Placement and Vowel Length' in Spelling Manual. Due 11/05/18
- All subsections in the 'Cayuga Letters' section of the Spelling Manual. Due 10/28/18
EDIT2 by księżycowy:
I'm putting my disclaimer about shared materials front and center.