Best and worst neighbour

This forum is the place to have more serious discussions about politics and religion, and your opinions thereof. Be courteous!

Moderator:Forum Administrators

Forum rules
When a registered user insults another person (user or not), nation, political group or religious group, s/he will be deprived of her/his permission to post in the forum. That user has the right to re-register one week after s/he has lost the permission. Further violations will result in longer prohibitions.

By default, you are automatically registered to post in this forum. However, users cannot post in the politics forum during the first week after registration. Users can also not make their very first post in the politics forum.
TeneReef
Re: Best and worst neighbour

Postby TeneReef » 2013-09-01, 16:15

In the last years which country has been the best neighbor of your country? - Hungary :yep:
And which has been the worst? - Slovenia :cry:
विकृतिः एवम्‌ प्रकृति
learning in 2019: (no-nn)

Marah

Postby Marah » 2013-09-01, 17:13

meidei wrote:And who the hell thinks that CNN is credible? I have watched that too.

In France most people consider it credible, I think.
Par exemple, l'enfant croit au Père Noël. L'adulte non. L'adulte ne croit pas au Père Noël. Il vote.

Johanna
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Johanna » 2013-09-01, 17:18

Marah wrote:In France most people consider it credible, I think.

In Sweden too, but I guess that's only because it's pretty much the only American news network that people know about apart from Fox News.
Swedish (sv) native; English (en) good; Norwegian (no) read fluently, understand well, speak badly; Danish (dk) read fluently, understand badly, can't speak; Faroese (fo) read some, understand a bit, speak a few sentences; German (de) French (fr) Spanish (es) forgetting; heritage language.

Marah

Postby Marah » 2013-09-01, 17:22

Indeed, that's true here as well.
Par exemple, l'enfant croit au Père Noël. L'adulte non. L'adulte ne croit pas au Père Noël. Il vote.

Return to “Politics and Religion”