If you've never played Shiritori before, here's a rough guideline to the game.
- post a word that starts with the same kana that the previous poster's word ends with (when the last kana is a small kana, use the last two kana - such as きょ)
- you cannot post words ending in ん as no words start with this kana
- avoid words ending in る as there aren't many words that start with this kana
- you cannot post words consisting of only one kana (such as 血（ち）)
- for the purpose of this game, kana with small や、ゆ、よ attached, are considered separate (so し and しゃ are separate)
- try not to repeat words used recently where possible
１．四季（しき） - the seasons
Last edited by Ayiaearel
on 2008-02-15, 1:52, edited 2 times in total.
¡A la máquina!