strike tag in posts

This forum is for discussing the ongoing and future projects and resources of UniLang. Please post your comments, criticism and ideas here. We are always trying to expand on things members find useful, helpful, or fun! This is also the place to report errors in systems and resources on the UniLang site.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

Itikar
strike tag in posts

Postby Itikar » 2014-03-11, 15:18

4.10.1 Users may not use any BBCode that is not visible on the posting page, unless they have specifically been given permission by the forum administrators.

Can you please add the strike tag with "s" in the posting page? :para:
Fletto i muscoli e sono nel vuoto!
All corrections are welcome and appreciated.

Johanna
Language Forum Moderator

Re: strike tag in posts

Postby Johanna » 2014-03-11, 15:41

Itikar wrote:
4.10.1 Users may not use any BBCode that is not visible on the posting page, unless they have specifically been given permission by the forum administrators.

Can you please add the strike tag with "s" in the posting page? :para:

It's there, it's just called 'Strikethrough' and is found between 'RTL' and 'Spoiler' :)

As fas as I know the only available code not there are the tags created to help mods and admins make it clear when they speak in that capacity and not as users.

mod

This one for language forum moderators.

admin

This one for global moderators.

[admin]This one for administrators.[/admin]

But as long as you keep away from those three you're good to go :) And if you don't... let's just say that we really wouldn't approve of it.
Swedish (sv) native; English (en) good; Norwegian (no) read fluently, understand well, speak badly; Danish (dk) read fluently, understand badly, can't speak; Faroese (fo) read some, understand a bit, speak a few sentences; German (de) French (fr) Spanish (es) forgetting; heritage language.

Itikar

Postby Itikar » 2014-03-11, 16:56

Oh, that was the trick! :mrgreen:
Thanks Joanna!
Fletto i muscoli e sono nel vuoto!
All corrections are welcome and appreciated.

CariceHouten

Postby CariceHouten » 2021-04-18, 22:48

How do I add custom flags?
Last edited by Car on 2021-04-21, 8:49, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed spam

Linguaphile

Postby Linguaphile » 2021-04-19, 2:50

CariceHouten wrote:How do I add custom flags?

Use the "ownflag" tag (you can click on it; it's the first one in the last row of tags above) and put a URL for the flag image that you want to use between the "ownflag" and "/ownflag" tags. The tags need to be in square brackets.
So for example if I want to use this flag

then I would use the URL for where that image is located (in this case, Wikimedia Commons) and enter this:

Code: Select all

[ownflag]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5e/P%C3%B5lva_valla_lipp.svg/320px-P%C3%B5lva_valla_lipp.svg.png[/ownflag]

typing everything you see in the greenish text in the box above (or clicking on the tags and pasting the URL, so that the same text appears without me having to type it all)
and I would get this:

vijayjohn
Language Forum Moderator

Postby vijayjohn » 2021-04-20, 6:32

Oh, I misunderstood the question. I thought they were just asking how the tags for flags in general worked. :lol: Maybe I'm not used to the term "custom flag" even though it's pretty common in English.

Return to “Unilang - Information, Input, and Questions”