The person after me game (2)

Moderator:JackFrost

Antea
Re: The person after me game (2)

Postby Antea » 2020-02-27, 19:46

Not too much, but this is more because I don’t like this kind of movies generally. But I think he was a great director.

The person after me is going to watch a superficial movie tonight in order not to think about anything.

france-eesti
Language Forum Moderator

Postby france-eesti » 2020-02-28, 8:34

No, instead I watched funny film about Northern French people - wow they made them stand like very stupid folk!

The person after me has a meeting with their boss within 30 minutes and is absolutely not ready for it. (but instead of getting things ready, they linger on Unilang because it's far funnier) :mrgreen:
(fr) Native - (en) Fluentish - (pt) Fluentish when I was younger - (hu) Can sustain a conversation with a patient and kind magyar or order some beer and lecsó in Budapest - (it) On Duolingo ma posso ordinare uno Spritz ed antipasti in un ristorante :blush:

tiuwiu

Postby tiuwiu » 2020-02-28, 9:37

No, my boss is on vacation today and I have some 'free time'.

The person after me loves gardening.
Please correct my mistakes. I'd really appreciate it ❤

france-eesti
Language Forum Moderator

Postby france-eesti » 2020-02-28, 9:52

Yes I do, but only when I'm warm enough to really enjoy it. It allows me to meditate on life matters.

The person after me will fix a mirror in their home.
(fr) Native - (en) Fluentish - (pt) Fluentish when I was younger - (hu) Can sustain a conversation with a patient and kind magyar or order some beer and lecsó in Budapest - (it) On Duolingo ma posso ordinare uno Spritz ed antipasti in un ristorante :blush:

Antea

Postby Antea » 2020-02-28, 10:08

I am not good at repairing things.

The person after me is pissed off with their bank.

france-eesti
Language Forum Moderator

Postby france-eesti » 2020-02-28, 11:07

Not yet.

The person after me is quite frustrated because their colleagues are having beer, burger, fries and donuts for lunch while all they have is oil-free salad and an apple.

Lutrinae

Postby Lutrinae » 2020-02-28, 12:02

Not really, I cooked a delicious meal that I was eating while my colleagues were having the canteen food. Quite please :D

The person after me really wishes that people living in very low risk area stop panicking about the corona-virus and acting stupid, such as emptying supermarkets and cancelling classes.
Thanks for any correction :)

linguoboy

Postby linguoboy » 2020-02-28, 18:11

Antea wrote:this kind of movies

france-eesti wrote:No, instead I watched a funny film about Northern French people - wow they made them standlook like very stupid folk!

france-eesti wrote:beer, burgers, fries and donuts for lunch

Lutrinae wrote:Not really, I cooked a delicious meal that I was eating while my colleagues were having the canteen food. Quite pleasing :D

The person after me really wishes that people living in very low risk areas would stop panicking about the corona-virus and acting stupiddoing stupid things, such as emptying supermarkets and cancelling classes.

Eh, I'd rather people take this seriously than not. As stupid things go, emptying out supermarkets and cancelling classes are relatively benign.

The person after me has enough bottled water to last a month.
"Richmond is a real scholar; Owen just learns languages because he can't bear not to know what other people are saying."--Margaret Lattimore on her two sons

tiuwiu

Postby tiuwiu » 2020-02-28, 19:06

Not for a month, but at least for 14, 15, or 16 days. Here in North Rhine-Westphalia about 1.000 people are under domestic caranaine by now and the numbers seem to double daily. That is why we want to buy a bit more food and water tomorrow. Just in case .... :noclue:

The person after me is currently watching more news than usual to stay informed about the coronavirus.

france-eesti
Language Forum Moderator

Postby france-eesti » 2020-02-29, 8:55

Yes :( This is unlike me. But I have to say my work load is pretty low right now so I can watch and read news...

The person after me thinks Roman Polanski shouldn't have won the Cesar due to his involvement in the sexual abuse case.

tiuwiu

Postby tiuwiu » 2020-03-08, 7:40

I was surprised that he was nominated at all.
But yes, he shouldn't have won the award.

The person after me is bad at geography.

Antea

Postby Antea » 2020-03-08, 11:00

It depends of the countries.

The person after me showers twice per day.

france-eesti
Language Forum Moderator

Postby france-eesti » 2020-03-08, 11:17

No, it's a waste of water and energy... I am respectful of the environment :D

The person after me starts every day with 3 sun salutations. (सूर्यनमस्कार) Sūryu namaskāra

tiuwiu

Postby tiuwiu » 2020-03-08, 15:44

No, I start my days with a big cup of fresh coffee.

The person after me likes to eat anchovies for breakfast.

france-eesti
Language Forum Moderator

Postby france-eesti » 2020-03-09, 9:33

I used too but I'm almost vegan now so this period is over for me :?

The person after me needs to have their nails cut but is too lazy to do it.

tiuwiu

Postby tiuwiu » 2020-03-31, 13:22

Not at all, my fingernails are short.

The person after me is counting how many times they blink in a minute because they haven't got anything better to do these days.

Versus

Postby Versus » 2020-04-01, 11:37

No. Actually I am busy same as in regular occasions.

The person after me is thinking about new job.

france-eesti
Language Forum Moderator

Postby france-eesti » 2020-04-01, 12:23

Actually I wish I had a job, let alone a new one... I've been fired thanks to dear Covid 19... :roll:

The person after me has also lost their job or something like that due to Covid 19.

linguoboy

Postby linguoboy » 2020-04-01, 13:36

Antea wrote:It depends ofon the countries.

Versus wrote:No. Actually I am just as busy same as in regular occasionsusual.

The person after me is thinking about a new job.

france-eesti wrote:The person after me has also lost their job or something like that due to Covid 19.

Not yet, thankfully. But my employer was already in financial distress before this happened and I worry they may have to lay some people off.

The person after me is going to plant a vegetable garden.
"Richmond is a real scholar; Owen just learns languages because he can't bear not to know what other people are saying."--Margaret Lattimore on her two sons

france-eesti
Language Forum Moderator

Postby france-eesti » 2020-04-03, 11:37

We do every year. Tomatoes, pepper, cabbage, aromatic herbs... But my speciality is aromatic herbs (mint is growing again!) and fruit (apple, pear, apricot, peach, kiwi and plum trees) :D Can't wait to see all those people grow!

The person after me would like to have a dog in order to have an excuse to get out of the house in those times of confinement.

Return to “English”