As to surviving of the Crimean Tatar nation....

This is our main forum. Here, anything related to languages and linguistics can be discussed.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

Shark of Capitalism
Re: As to surviving of the Crimean Tatar nation....

Postby Shark of Capitalism » 2020-01-10, 21:55

Gormur wrote:Hm. Apparently, i fail to understand this subject. I mean what's wrong with Tatarstan? I think Russia is doing well right now. This seems like a political debate :hmm:

What country is Crimea a part of?
I just want to know what else do you fail to understand!
Last edited by Shark of Capitalism on 2020-01-10, 23:02, edited 1 time in total.
Vive le capitalisme!
Vive la mondialisation!

Shark of Capitalism

Postby Shark of Capitalism » 2020-01-10, 21:58

LINGUISTS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!
Vive le capitalisme!
Vive la mondialisation!

Shark of Capitalism

Postby Shark of Capitalism » 2020-01-10, 22:12

Gormur wrote:Hm. Apparently, i fail to understand this subject. I mean what's wrong with Tatarstan? I think Russia is doing well right now. This seems like a political debate :hmm:

You see: This is a very usual russian rhetoric: To say "what's wrong with Tatarstan?" and "I think Russia is doing well right now." is not a political-debate-hmm but to say that it is not true and you may not speak and write in "Mother Russia" as you wish and Republic of Tatarstan is an independent state de jure is a political-debate-hmm))))) By the way russians without jokes consider latin script as nationalistic. So Gormur without doubts is a nationalist! He uses latin script just because he has been taught by US instructors to make a political conflict in Mother Russia!! He is an extremist!!! He is a terrorist!!!! Maybe he even does hate russians and wants Cuba to move away from Mother Russia, to be under US protectorate and NATO occupation :hmm:

Once again
I insist that everyone who calls himself linguist or everyone who learns languages or just everyone who speaks listens reads and writes has to fight against such an idiocy as aphabet prohibition!
Vive le capitalisme!
Vive la mondialisation!

Shark of Capitalism

Postby Shark of Capitalism » 2020-02-14, 18:34

Talking about Russians IT:
http://rsdn.org/forum/flame.politics/7657857?tree=tree
На хер ни кому не нужны все эти языки. И глубоко фиолетово на каких там они будут алфавитах. Сижу в ОАЭ. Рядом туча богатых казахов. Все говорят исключительно на русском. Срать им на каком там алфавите будут их язык. Они ментально русские. Говорят по-русски, думают на русском, детей воспитывают на русском.

Белоруссия, Украина, Молдавия... далее везде. Все будет со временем говорить исключительно на русском. Альтернатива только английский. Так что если не готовы к английскому, то не фиг выёживаться.
(c) Чистяков Владислав Юрьевич, the technical editor of Russian software developers' main magazine, born in Moscow, Russian Empire(sic!): http://rsdn.org/account/info/73 -- so there is no difference between Russian Empire, USSR and Russian Federation... He says that there is no need in languages at all (so in our forum either) because everybody shall go Russian and speak Russian and only Russian (because Russians see no need in other languages, it means dozens of languages are being destroyed just now). With some exception made for English because to state that he as a software developer doesn't need English also would be too idiotic even for Russian software developerLOL Somebody says that the USA are lingvocidic (meaning that we shouldn't do anything with Russian alphabet prohibition) but I can barely imagine that somebody in the USA would say or do or even think somehting like that now, except Ku Klux Klan's one maybe. Because we know that there were a lot of black pages but nobody wants to repeat them except, again, Ku Klux Klan... This is the difference: Russians DO WANT TO REPEAT THEM ALL! (To work for Western companies, hate Western countries and like USSR is typical for Russian software developers: e.g. they don't see any problem in being communists and Ortodoxes at the same time!!!)

PS

https://www.change.org/p/all-thinking-p ... rohibition

PPS

Russians are the best argument to "blacken Russians", I would say
Vive le capitalisme!
Vive la mondialisation!

Return to “General Language Forum”