An Upright Vacuum Cleaner That Suits Your Need
You want an upright vacuum cleaner to help you be more comfortable and clean the house more effectively, but you are wondering which one amongst various vacuums out there is suitable for you. The article below will guide you to the right choice.
❆❆❆ Find More Info: Shark NV360 review
The essential understandings of an upright vacuum cleaner
Depending on the product, the machine has a dust compartment in boxes or bags, with a capacity of 1-2 litres. The nozzle is attached to a plastic tube and can be flexibly replaced with other attached nozzles such as floor nozzle, suction nozzle, rotating brush. To let the machine work, you plug the power cord directly into the source and use.
The price oscillates around a hundred dollar, bringing many choices for consumers. Moreover, there are many ideal offers when you choose shark nv360.
This machine is suitable for households that have a large area that needs regular cleaning.
- There are long wire pipes, easy to clean stairs and hard to reach places such as curtains, ceilings.
- Suitable for living room, kitchen, bedroom.
- Some products often have suction heads attached, which can help you clean the dirt in any position of the house.
- With utilities such as self-compacting power cord, moving wheel, adjustable suction help you more convenient to use.
- It is quite cumbersome.
- When changing the suction position, the machine must be moved to the nearest outlet.
- With those having a bag as a dust chamber, you must replace it after a period of use.
Select the type of dust compartment
- Having a plastic container as a dust compartment will help you to clean up stains such as fruit juice spilt on the table, the floor or on the computer keyboard. The case is easy to clean and disassemble, plus you won't need to pay for a replacement. If this type of dust compartment is what you are looking for in a vacuum cleaner, the Shark Navigator Lift Away Deluxe Nv360 upright vacuum is an excellent candidate
- However, the discharge of dust by the box can cause dust flying around, which is quite annoying for people with allergies or asthma.
Compartment with a fabric or nylon bag
- Suitable for families with children, people who suffer from respiratory diseases because when the dust is discharged, there will be no dust flying.
- Dustbags can be reused 3-4 times; then you have to buy and replace another bag to ensure the performance of the machine. This is an inconvenient part of this type of compartment.
Types of filters
Microfilter (ordinary filter)
Capable of removing up to 99.5% of 1 - 1.5 micro-dust particles, equipped in low suction power or simple vacuum cleaners, easy to disassemble for replacement or cleaning. The filter is suitable when there is no need for high vacuuming.
- It is one of the purest filtration levels and can remove up to 99.7% of fine particles of size 0.05 micrometres. It is used in the latest shark navigator lift-away dlx vacuum cleaner making it one of the most advanced vacuum cleaners right now.
- In addition, it also has antibacterial features, specialized to filter dust in highly polluted areas, suitable for people with allergies, asthma. Because of that, the vacuum cleaner using a hepa filter is also often The device has a dust bag.
Dust indicator light
The light will turn on continuously when the dust container is full, helping you control the operation of the machine, being convenient for dumping dust to increase the durability of the machine.
The type vacuum cleaner having a swivel steering nozzle will be suitable for cleaning many locations such as under the bed, car chassis, or easily diverted in tight spaces.
All of the options mentioned above can be found in a Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360. This machine is one of the best vacuum cleaners on the market right now because of the convenient design and the advanced technology it has. I believe that after you read up to here, you have known what vacuum you should consider buying for your lovely house.