France-eesti threat and thread

Moderator:france-eesti

france-eesti
Language Forum Moderator
Re: France-eesti threat and thread

Postby france-eesti » 2018-04-09, 10:39

Ilyen munka ahol mindig jó a hangulat nagyon ritka... Az ember nem szoktott menni dolgozni azért, hogy lenni vidám és kellemes :mrgreen:

Igen, hittem, hogy ahogy jön tavasz, egy új profilkép lehetne egy jó ötlet 8-) De ne aggódj, nem olyan sokat késel - csak néhány napja megváltoztattam :) De van érdekesebb dolog!!! Láttad, hogy a moderator vaaaaaaaaagyoooooooook a magyar subfóromban??? Arra szuper büske vagyok!!!! :lol:
(fr) Native - (en) Fluentish - (pt) Fluentish when I was younger - (hu) Can sustain a conversation with a patient and kind magyar or order some beer and lecsó in Budapest - (it) On Duolingo ma posso ordinare uno Spritz ed antipasti in un ristorante :blush:

Levike

Postby Levike » 2018-04-12, 19:03

france-eesti wrote:Arra szuper büszke vagyok!!!! :lol:

Kár nem lehet a posztokat like-olni Unilangon. :mrgreen:

france-eesti
Language Forum Moderator

Postby france-eesti » 2018-04-13, 6:48

Kár talán :wink: de ne legyen Unilang olyan tele szarral, mint a Facebook! :mrgreen:

PS as long as = amig?

As long as it's not raining, I can let my clothes outside
Amig nem esik az eső, szabad hagynom a ruhát kint
?

PPS - nem reagáltam valamire a múlt leveledről - sörözni - nem mondtad, hogy nem szeretsz sörözni? :mrgreen:
(fr) Native - (en) Fluentish - (pt) Fluentish when I was younger - (hu) Can sustain a conversation with a patient and kind magyar or order some beer and lecsó in Budapest - (it) On Duolingo ma posso ordinare uno Spritz ed antipasti in un ristorante :blush:

Levike

Postby Levike » 2018-04-13, 18:33

france-eesti wrote:PS as long as = amig?

:yep:

PPS - nem reagáltam valamire a múlt leveledről - sörözni - nem mondtad, hogy nem szeretsz sörözni? :mrgreen:

Nem vagyok nagy alkoholfogyasztó, de néha jó kimenni és inni egyet.

france-eesti
Language Forum Moderator

Postby france-eesti » 2018-06-08, 9:35

Persze, amikor jön a nyár, sörözni nagyon kellemes!
Van egy kis kérdésem!
Ebben a mondatban:

"Figyelj, nehogy visszaess amikor ez megtörténik"

miért "visszaess"?
írtam volna helyett "ess vissza", mert van "nehogy" és a felszolító mód...
Nem értem... :|
Köszi!

Lalaith en Noldor

Postby Lalaith en Noldor » 2018-06-09, 10:16

Pont a “nehogy” miatt, utána jön a felszólító mód és nem válik el az igekötő. Ha azt írtad volna, hogy “Figyelj, hogy ne ...”, akkor “ess vissza” helyes lett volna.
(hr) - native, (en) - proficient, (hu) - advanced, (pl)- dabbling in, (de) - love-hate relationship

france-eesti
Language Forum Moderator

Postby france-eesti » 2018-06-09, 11:26

Köszönöm szépen!
Az technikai... :) Igen, nem szoktam használni a "nehogy"-t :)

violazoli

Postby violazoli » 2018-10-27, 3:11

france-eesti wrote:Persze, amikor jön a nyár, sörözni nagyon kellemes!
Van egy kis kérdésem!
Ebben a mondatban:

"Figyelj, nehogy visszaess amikor ez megtörténik"

miért "visszaess"?
írtam volna helyett "ess vissza", mert van "nehogy" és a felszolító mód...
Nem értem... :|
Köszi!

I can state it frankly and honestly, that for the learners it causes the topmost difficulty in Hungarian the overcomplicated prefix-system, with dozens of words very similar to each other, for example:

számol = to count
felszámol = to eliminate | to sell off
leszámol = to tell off | to get square | to pay off
elszámol = to account for
beszámol = to report
kiszámol = to cast | to reckon
megszámol = to count | to number
összeszámol = to reckon up
visszaszámol = to count down
átszámol = to tell over
rászámol = to sell off

And many of the mentioned above has no any relation with the "számol" baseword...

Excuse me for my bad English, I learn it just now, but my native tongue is Hungarian. Actually, I have to admit I use this forum exactly for the purpose to practice my English knowledge/skill. So, in order to find some (virtual) friends for conversations.
—————————————————————————
My pen-name: Harold King.
Webpage: https://haroldking.weebly.com/
Native: (hu)
Intermediate: (us)
Intermediate (were, once upon a time): (de) (eo)

france-eesti
Language Forum Moderator

Postby france-eesti » 2018-10-27, 8:03

Szia! Köszönöm szépen! Annyira örülök, hogy érkezett egy új magyar Unilangon!
Welcome!
Akkor Te vagy magyar de Amerikában élsz? Mit csinálsz? :)
én vagyok magyar tanuló! Imádom ezt a szép neylvet, de ahogy mondod, az nagyon bonyolult nekem :partyhat:
Nagyon örülnék, ha tudnánk együtt gyakorolni! Van néhány magyar barátom, akivel lehet beszélni, azt imádom!
Legyen szép a hétvéged! :partyhat:

violazoli

Postby violazoli » 2018-10-27, 13:46

Yes, I'm living in USA now, however I am Hungarian... you ask me why? Well, this can be put down to different factors. First of all, because I was in Hungary very, very poor. I hadn't money for even to fire/heat/warm my room in wintertime, the temperature was under the 0 Celsius in many times... Because in Hungary (at least in the part of Hungary where I lived in those days) there wasn't work/job so I was jobless/unemployed. I didn't feel very much like tolerating such a situation...
Additionally, I did not even like the political direction of the Hungarian government - to say it candidly I do not like it even now, not at all, moreover Hungarian politicians are now far worse than formerly! They are thiefs, corrupt, almost fascist, stump orators, tricksters... one and all! From the first to the last!
And this is even the smallest problem! Because, well okay, they rob the money given by the European Unio... I understand, every politicians are thiefs, this is occupational hazard... But that is already a very huge scandal that meanwhile they swear and scold exactly that European Unio which gives the lot of money for them! This is brass, cheek!
I tell you, I stand for the creation/establish of the "United States of Europe"! I am definitely NOT nationalist! Actually, I did reckon me as not a Hungarian man, but as an European man, do you understand?!
So I was fed up with the Hungarian politicians, and had great wish to live in a "United States", but it wasn't available in Europe. So, I hadn't any another chance than to go to USA... it is the only one existing "United States"...
I do not believe in my "return". I am deeply disappointed in Hungary. It is true, that Hungary is a beautiful country as it's nature is concerned, and it has many good resources for example thermal waters. But in these days that country goes to an absolutely wrong political direction, and people are very frustrated, furious, impatient thitherwards. It has no any chance to change in my life. So, now I'm thinking that USA is my new homecountry, it gave me a real rebirth! I like moreover love the USA very much, I'm prepared to sacrifice even my life for it, if it is necessary in some sad situation!
I'm very sorry that I wrote you those things about Hungary, and it is no problem if you still like Hungary, it is okay. But believe me, it is totally differ situation to be in Hungary as an tourist for a few days, or to live there constantly, especially if there are no job! And to see day after day, that your beloved homecountry goes step by step more and more far away at the European Unio, at the civilisation... sinking deeply and more deeply into the swamp of barbarity and inhumanity...
Well yes, Hungarian language can be considered as beautiful, but Hungarian policy definitely NOT! It is ugly.

Sorry for that... :(

voron
Language Forum Moderator

Postby voron » 2018-10-27, 16:12

violazoli wrote:And to see day after day, that your beloved homecountry goes step by step more and more far away at the European Unio, at the civilisation... sinking deeply and more deeply into the swamp of barbarity and inhumanity...

I think you are exaggerating. I am pretty sure that you can live happily in Hungary even if you don't steal and you are not a politician. No, I have never been to Hungary, but my home country is Belarus, where statistically the living standards are lower than anywhere in the European Union, and according to the western press we are run by a dictator. And still, many people here have happy and rewarding lives, raise kids, go to museums and theatres, do sports, hang out with friends outside at numerous beautiful places... Yes, our people save on many things, for example, buying second hand clothes from Europe is a thing here, but I don't see how it makes you a worse or a less happy person than someone who buys haute couture.

violazoli

Postby violazoli » 2018-10-27, 18:11

Well Voron, it is quite possible that you're well in the viewpoint that living standard is higher in Hungary than in Belarus or Turkey. Okay, I agree. But this statement can be true only in general, so true only for ordinarily, statistically! Be sure, that there are in Hungary many, many very poor people, whose biggest problem is definitely NOT that whether or not they can follow the latest mode/fashion/style, but they can or not pay the tax; pay the loan for the house; pay the cost/charge for the running water; pay the gas or carbon in order to warm their houses in winter... pay the coursebooks of their children for the elementary school; — and many similar problems... and this is not an easy task in Hungary even if you have work, but especially if you are unemployed!
I can even frankly and easy believe that the life is more easy in Belorus than in Hungary, even if the Belarus living standard is far less! Even so, it CAN more easy (I don't tell that it is surely more easy, I tell just that it is not impossible), __IF__ in Belorus there are a gross/large middle class! So, if the poor/penniless people are in small quantity, and even the "high class", the very rich people are in small number.
But this is not the case in Hungary. The sad fact is, that in Hungary there are actually no any middle class... In Hungary there is a very large poor people "class", approximately 60 or 70 percentage, there are ~ 10% or 15% "middle class" but the difference between they and the poor class is not very significant, and the less is rich. So, if you are not among the rich people - and the chance is very less to be! - then you are poor. Even if you are in the so-called "middle class", the life is not easy, especially because there is big chance that you'll come down from the middle class in a very short time, it is enough 6 or less months, because even the thin "middle class" is so poor that if something unwelcome happening happens - unemployment, or sickness, or an expensive gadget in the house go wrong - then they has no financial reserve/spare in order to "survive" this temporarily "tragedy"!

And this is only the one side of the problems in Hungary, the second is the politics. Yes, we think generaly that in Turkey there are dictatorship, but as my personal opinion is concerned, the difference between Hungary and Turkey is not so big regarding this aspect, and even the existing small difference reduces day after day... and I didn't and don't like it! I compared Hungary with Turkey in the above sentence, I do not want say anything about Belorus simply because I have no any info about that country, sorry. I receive news about Turkey relatively often, but not about Belorus.

Return to “Hungarian (Magyar)”