RP question

Moderator: JackFrost

winterswan127

RP question

Postby winterswan127 » 2018-07-29, 16:13

Nghệ từ lâu đã được coi là thần dược mà chúng ta có thể sử dụng để làm đẹp.
Có nên trị mụn bằng Laser và có hiệu quả tận gốc hay không?
Nghệ không chỉ được nghiên cứu và bào chế thành các bài thuốc chữa bệnh mà nó còn góp mặt trong hầu hết các phương pháp làm đẹp từ thiên nhiên, trong đó tuyệt vời nhất là công dụng trị mụn và trị sẹo.
trị thâm môi bằng laser
Từ nghệ có thể làm ra các loại mặt nạ trị mụn hiệu quả, tiêu biểu nhất là mặt nạ trị mụn từ bột nghệ và mật ong.
xóa nếp nhăn hiệu quả nhanh
Last edited by winterswan127 on 2018-11-21, 2:44, edited 1 time in total.

ceid donn

Re: RP question

Postby ceid donn » 2018-07-29, 17:46

Try You Tube? Honestly, if you try to fake a RP accent, you'll just get laughed at.

I'm personally not a fan of RP or of elevating it over other English language accents worldwide. In my opinion, it's artificial, classist and not a real accent.

Rather, if you feel people don't understand you when you speak, I would suggest you focus on improving your diction and articulation rather than changing your accent. For that, again, look on You Tube. There should be a lot of videos there to help you with that. Good luck.

IpseDixit

Postby IpseDixit » 2018-07-30, 14:28

This video might interest you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7lefeetwkg

KatyP

Postby KatyP » 2018-08-24, 17:44

If I were you, I think I would check out resources about the Boston accent and how it differs from the RP accent in order to see where you might be making your mistakes. Wikipedia is always a good place to start.

Return to “English”