verb conjugation tables for northern sami, resources for ter

uhcabaiski
verb conjugation tables for northern sami, resources for ter

Postby uhcabaiski » 2011-06-20, 13:55

Bures
i'm looking for some verb conjugations for northern sami, like garkit,garkide,garkidde...and also does anybody have any resources for ter sami?
wud be muchly apreciated!
ollu giitu!
u.b.

uhcabaiski

Re: verb conjugation tables for northern sami, resources for ter

Postby uhcabaiski » 2011-06-20, 13:57

i have a short [very short] wordlist for ter sami, and some notes on grammar, but nothing complete...
i think i may have to actualy go to murmansk and try to find the 2 native speakers for ter...
anyone wanna help?

inters1211

Postby inters1211 » 2012-02-03, 10:43

Verbix is a universal Verb Conjugator that shows complete verb inflections of any verb in tens of languages. Unlike any other sources, Verbix for Windows also returns the glossary look-up form from any inflection; you no more need to know them by heart!..A negative verb is a type of auxiliary that is used to form the negative of a main verb. The main verb itself has no personal endings, while the negative verb takes the inflection. The negative verb is typical of the Uralic languages.
diseño web navarra
*Only those who are asleep make no mistakes.*

Duiskanieida

Postby Duiskanieida » 2012-02-08, 16:24

For north sámi verbs, you could use this one: http://giellatekno.uit.no/cgi/p-sme.sme.html

Type in the verb, choose "vearba" in the drop down menu on the right side and "Atte buot hámiid" below, then click "Sádde skovi" and you will get the whole conjugation list.
[flag]de[/flag] [flag]fr[/flag] [flag]en[/flag] [flag]fi[/flag] [flag]sme[/flag]
Jođi lea buoret go oru.

Return to “Uralic Languages”