UniLang store

This forum is for discussing the ongoing and future projects and resources of UniLang. Please post your comments, criticism and ideas here. We are always trying to expand on things members find useful, helpful, or fun! This is also the place to report errors in systems and resources on the UniLang site.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

Car
Forum Administrator

Postby Car » 2003-05-01, 15:30

proycon wrote:well.... the thing with Esperanto is that it doesn`t belong to a real country.... so there`s no country-flag we can use..... And the flag Esperanto does have is a bit boring..
So I decided to take la verda stelo and use that.. that`s like an Esperanto flag as well.. And the smilie face makes it a bit more vivid :)

Of course there's a country, Esperantujo. :D I don't like that smilie face very much, I have to say. What about the so-called "Esperanto egg" (jubilea simbolo)? Wouldn't that be an idea?

BTW, when I searched for Esperanto pictures, I found a combination of that "homosexual flag" and the E-o flag. Are you interested in it? ;)

Emandir

Postby Emandir » 2003-12-09, 15:12

Just a question: why are all the t-, sweat-shits and caps white? :? :shock:

Jean-Luc
Language is the best way men have found to misunderstand each other. Lycodoxos

@Emandir

Abavagada

Postby Abavagada » 2003-12-09, 18:23

Because, techinically, they are the easiest to transfer graphics to without distorting colors..

Others have asked cafepress for other color items, and they are working on it, but it is not just a simple matter of putting in a different color shirt.

Aba / Erik
"Internet killed the video star. Telepathy killed the internet star." - Men Without Hats
Parleremo - Where Languages Live! http://www.parleremo.org

Emandir

Postby Emandir » 2003-12-10, 7:14

Thanks, my lord.
I should have ask my own nephew, as he makes silk screen painting (sérigraphie in French)... :oops:

Jean-Luc
Language is the best way men have found to misunderstand each other. Lycodoxos

@Emandir

Return to “Unilang - Information, Input, and Questions”