Possible thread to archive

This forum is for discussing the ongoing and future projects and resources of UniLang. Please post your comments, criticism and ideas here. We are always trying to expand on things members find useful, helpful, or fun! This is also the place to report errors in systems and resources on the UniLang site.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

dEhiN
Possible thread to archive

Postby dEhiN » 2021-01-18, 0:44

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but should this thread be locked and archived? It seems to serve no utilitarian purpose for the English sub-forum, and all it seems to get are possible spam posts. The user who initially started the thread didn't even respond when linguoboy replied offering to help. Since then, every post seems to me like a possible spam post. If a new user wanting to learn English is actually interested, there are other places to introduce oneself and to ask for help.
Native: (en-ca)
Active: (fr)(es)(pt-br)(ta-lk)(mi)(sq)(tl)
Inactive: (de)(ja)(yue)(oj)(id)(hu)(pl)(tr)(hi)(zh)(sv)(ko)(no)(it)(haw)(fy)(nl)(nah)(gl)(ro)(cy)(oc)(an)(sr)(en_old)(got)(sux)(grc)(la)(sgn-us)

Aurinĭa
Forum Administrator

Re: Possible thread to archive

Postby Aurinĭa » 2021-01-18, 19:23

Well spotted, I'll move it out of sight. There are better threads for genuine posts.

Return to “Unilang - Information, Input, and Questions”