Moderation on this forum is complete garbage

This forum is for discussing the ongoing and future projects and resources of UniLang. Please post your comments, criticism and ideas here. We are always trying to expand on things members find useful, helpful, or fun! This is also the place to report errors in systems and resources on the UniLang site.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

xBlackHeartx
Moderation on this forum is complete garbage

Postby xBlackHeartx » 2019-12-09, 4:34

I seriously have half a dozen people over on this thread here: https://forum.unilang.org/viewtopic.php?p=1140374#p1140374, accusing me of being a Nazi purely because I don't support what the antifa is doing (as if not supporting violent anarchists makes you a Nazi), and not ONCE has a moderator stepped in to do anything about this. And the real punch line, is one of them is a relentless troll that has been stalking and harrassing me on this forum for YEARS, and the mods have never ONCE reprimanded him for his behavior, where as I have gotten into trouble for simply trying to warn people about him! Or this one time I finally blew up at him because of the MODS REFUSING TO PERMABAN THIS WORTHLESS TROLL AND GET IT OVER WITH.

What kind of people moderate this forum??? Its okay to stalk people, relentlessly attack them with every single post, throw threads completely off-track when you block them, and accuse random people of being literaly Nazis regardless of their obvious political beliefs, yet its bannable to WARN people about such out of control individuals, or finally lose your temper over this kind of treatment????

Saim

Re: Moderation on this forum is complete garbage

Postby Saim » 2019-12-09, 7:09

Who called you a nazi?

I was nothing but polite to you and you responded to nothing I said. You don’t owe me any responses, but you can’t then complain if people suspect you’re looking for a fight.

xBlackHeartx

Postby xBlackHeartx » 2019-12-09, 7:20

Linguoboy and md0 mainly. You can just read the thing yourself. I've already reported all their posts to the mods, but NOTHING has happened. And given their past behavior, I'm certain that nothing WILL be done. Okay, this is a bit worse than what Linguoboy normally does, but its not the first time he's been allowed to get away with incredibly shocking behavior that would normally get you permabanned ten times over on any other forum.

md0

Postby md0 » 2019-12-09, 7:40

To be fair to me, I called you a concern troll in support of an alt-light position and a bad faith actor :roll:
"If you like your clause structure, you can keep your clause structure"
Stable: Cypriot Greek (el-cy)Standard Modern Greek (el)English (en) Current: Standard German (de)
Legacy: France French (fr)Japanese (ja)Standard Turkish (tr)Elementary Finnish (fi)Netherlands Dutch (nl)

Saim

Postby Saim » 2019-12-09, 7:45

xBlackHeartx wrote:Linguoboy and md0 mainly.

„Mainly” they were the ones calling you a nazi? What do you mean „mainly”? Some of us were just „sort of” calling you a nazi?

You can just read the thing yourself.

I posted in the thread, remember?

linguoboy

Postby linguoboy » 2019-12-09, 15:42

xBlackHeartx wrote:Okay, this is a bit worse than what Linguoboy normally does, but its not the first time he's been allowed to get away with incredibly shocking behavior that would normally get you permabanned ten times over on any other forum.

I don't suppose you have any examples of this supposed "incredibly shocking behaviour".

I mean, I guess it's "shocking" to be challenged to provide evidence for your assertions if you've never been asked to do that before, but that's well within the range of acceptable behaviour on an open discussion board.
"Richmond is a real scholar; Owen just learns languages because he can't bear not to know what other people are saying."--Margaret Lattimore on her two sons

Return to “Unilang - Information, Input, and Questions”