FSC Used Songs and Tools update

This forum is for discussing the ongoing and future projects and resources of UniLang. Please post your comments, criticism and ideas here. We are always trying to expand on things members find useful, helpful, or fun! This is also the place to report errors in systems and resources on the UniLang site.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

dEhiN
FSC Used Songs and Tools update

Postby dEhiN » 2017-08-15, 6:34

Hey all, so I have been slacking in updating the FSC Used Songs and Tools thread. But does anyone remember at what point that thread stopped being updated? I want to start adding in the "new" songs, but I'm not sure how far back I need to go. Thanks all.
Native: (en-ca)
Active: (fr)(es)(pt-br)(ta-lk)(mi)(sq)(tl)
Inactive: (de)(ja)(yue)(oj)(id)(hu)(pl)(tr)(hi)(zh)(sv)(ko)(no)(it)(haw)(fy)(nl)(nah)(gl)(ro)(cy)(oc)(an)(sr)(en_old)(got)(sux)(grc)(la)(sgn-us)

OldBoring
Language Forum Moderator

Re: FSC Used Songs and Tools update

Postby OldBoring » 2018-03-01, 22:14

When I was in charge of updating that thread, to solve this problem I always added in the bottom of the post "Updated till FSC X (Month Year)" as a reminder.
Now the only thing you can do is go to a random past FSC, check if any song is present in the Used Songs thread by using CTRL+F, and so on...

dEhiN

Re: FSC Used Songs and Tools update

Postby dEhiN » 2018-03-03, 21:42

OldBoring wrote:When I was in charge of updating that thread, to solve this problem I always added in the bottom of the post "Updated till FSC X (Month Year)" as a reminder.
Now the only thing you can do is go to a random past FSC, check if any song is present in the Used Songs thread by using CTRL+F, and so on...

After I posted my question, I saw that addition of yours. I used it to help me figure out where to start. But now I've changed it to say that at the top, before the list. That way you don't have to scroll through the whole list to see up to what point it's been updated. It looks like right now it's been updated till FSC 59 (June 2017). I still have to add the rest of last year and the first 2 months of this year.
Native: (en-ca)
Active: (fr)(es)(pt-br)(ta-lk)(mi)(sq)(tl)
Inactive: (de)(ja)(yue)(oj)(id)(hu)(pl)(tr)(hi)(zh)(sv)(ko)(no)(it)(haw)(fy)(nl)(nah)(gl)(ro)(cy)(oc)(an)(sr)(en_old)(got)(sux)(grc)(la)(sgn-us)

Return to “Unilang - Information, Input, and Questions”