Long quotes and quoting pictures and videos [split]

This forum is for discussing the ongoing and future projects and resources of UniLang. Please post your comments, criticism and ideas here. We are always trying to expand on things members find useful, helpful, or fun! This is also the place to report errors in systems and resources on the UniLang site.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

dEhiN
Re: Long quotes and quoting pictures and videos [split]

Postby dEhiN » 2016-03-06, 3:34

księżycowy wrote:
dEhiN wrote:On Android you can use the volume buttons to act as arrow keys.

Not on mine. :hmm:

Maybe it's app-specific? I know on my browser (which is Chrome), esp in text fields, the volume buttons act as arrow keys: the increase volume acts as back (so essentially left) and the decrease volume acts as forward (so, right). But this also works in the default messenger (=texting) app. As a result, if I'm listening to music, and want to change the volume while in these apps, I have to pull down the top menu to take the focus out of the app.
Native: (en-ca)
Active: (fr)(es)(pt-br)(ta-lk)(mi)(sq)(tl)
Inactive: (de)(ja)(yue)(oj)(id)(hu)(pl)(tr)(hi)(zh)(sv)(ko)(no)(it)(haw)(fy)(nl)(nah)(gl)(ro)(cy)(oc)(an)(sr)(en_old)(got)(sux)(grc)(la)(sgn-us)

księżycowy

Re: Long quotes and quoting pictures and videos [split]

Postby księżycowy » 2016-03-06, 12:02

Even more interesting. Cause I use chrome too, and all it does when I use the volume buttons is, well, change the volume. :hmm:

Return to “Unilang - Information, Input, and Questions”