Why does it not display the actual number of my posts?

This forum is for discussing the ongoing and future projects and resources of UniLang. Please post your comments, criticism and ideas here. We are always trying to expand on things members find useful, helpful, or fun! This is also the place to report errors in systems and resources on the UniLang site.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

IpseDixit
Why does it not display the actual number of my posts?

Postby IpseDixit » 2013-10-01, 20:45

My actual total posts number is 815 (816 with this one), but the one displayed under my avatar is 795 (maybe 796 with this one)...

How come?

Yserenhart

Re: Why does it not display the actual number of my posts?

Postby Yserenhart » 2013-10-01, 21:31

Posts in the Games forum now no longer increase post count. If you've been making posts there recently, that'll be why you have made more posts than it shows under the avatar.
Native: Derbyshire English (en-GB)/New Zealand English (en-NZ) Learning: Vlaams (nl-BE)

IpseDixit

Postby IpseDixit » 2013-10-01, 21:37

Yeah, I've made some posts there recently. But actually this is something I've been having for months so I don't think that all the missing posts are from the Games section. Could there be other causes?

Yserenhart

Postby Yserenhart » 2013-10-01, 21:47

Forum archives also don't count, so it's possible you lost some post count when threads were moved there.
Native: Derbyshire English (en-GB)/New Zealand English (en-NZ) Learning: Vlaams (nl-BE)

IpseDixit

Postby IpseDixit » 2013-10-01, 21:53

Oh I see. That may be the case.

Return to “Unilang - Information, Input, and Questions”