Wait time for submitted resources to undergo moderation

This forum is for discussing the ongoing and future projects and resources of UniLang. Please post your comments, criticism and ideas here. We are always trying to expand on things members find useful, helpful, or fun! This is also the place to report errors in systems and resources on the UniLang site.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

Sinama
Wait time for submitted resources to undergo moderation

Postby Sinama » 2012-10-11, 0:44

I have just recently requested that three languages be added to unilang and the response time was quite fast. I have submitted various resources that I have developed or am aware of for the Sinama, Tausug, and Maguindanaon language, but have not got any feedback on whether they are acceptable or not. For Maguindanaon, I submitted 3 of about 20 language learning videos, wanting to make sure it was the right sort of thing to submit.

How long does it usually take for a resource to be processed by the moderators? Thanks

Lauren

Re: Wait time for submitted resources to undergo moderation

Postby Lauren » 2012-10-11, 0:53

Well, the current moderator doesn't visit much anymore it seems, and I volunteered to become one, but the admins like to ignore me. :(
Native:            (en-US)
Advanced:       (eu)
Just started:    (cs)
Trans woman  Image

Sinama

Postby Sinama » 2012-10-12, 2:12

Hmmm...that sounds discouraging. I would apply to be a moderator too, but I think they would probably want someone who has been around longer than I have. Anyone know of what moderators I should contact specifically in regards to this question?

JackFrost

Postby JackFrost » 2012-10-12, 4:02

You'll probably want to PM zeme specifically because the administrators and moderators can't do anything beyond the forum.

I would apply to be a moderator too, but I think they would probably want someone who has been around longer than I have.

Yeah, sorry. :|
Neferuj paħujkij!

Return to “Unilang - Information, Input, and Questions”