SOLRESOL

This forum is for constructed languages, both those invented by UniLang members and those already existing.

Moderators:Ashucky, Dormouse559

CarmeloLabadie
SOLRESOL

Postby CarmeloLabadie » 2021-11-29, 6:46

Simi! Redofafa?

Fasifa-dola sidosi Solresol fare dore? Does anyone want to learn Solresol with me?

Solresol is a conlang, invented by François Sudre in 1866, that has pretty much fallen by the wayside, yielding to other more popular conlangs like Esperanto. Online you can find parts of Boleslas Gajewski’s grammar, such as here:

datapacrat.com/True/LANG/SOLRESOL/SOLRESOL.HTM

and here:

mozai.com/writing/not_mine/solresol/

It’d be really cool to find a copy of Sudre’s work...but I’m not even sure if it still exists.
Anyway, I like Solresol because it’s an a priori conlang and there are so many different ways of expressing it (via words, colors, numbers, and so forth). I opened this thread as a place to gather info for future reference and in hopes of finding other enthusiasts, since understandably they’re hard to come by with Solresol lacking the robust community of say Esperanto (or even Ido or Toki Pona in comparison). So, if you have a copy of Sudre’s work :) or are just interested in learning Solresol together, let me know. Solsi!
Dore redore mire Solresol faremi fasi fala!

Return to “Conlangs”