Issues and Bugs

This forum is for discussing the ongoing and future projects and resources of UniLang. Please post your comments, criticism and ideas here. We are always trying to expand on things members find useful, helpful, or fun! This is also the place to report errors in systems and resources on the UniLang site.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

md0

Re: Issues and Bugs

Postby md0 » 2021-05-27, 15:59

proycon wrote:
md0 wrote:
proycon wrote:On that topic :)
Twice I tried to reach you over Jabber/XMPP for something related to your FoLiA project, is this a messenger you no longer use?

Oh? That should still work, at least I still connect to it. But hardly anybody uses it anymore to... perhaps I should do an extra check if it isn't broken then :)

Maybe your server or client is modified to only accept messages from whitelisted contacts, since you always appears off-line for me. In any case, I can try any of the other messengers when I return to corpus work again, it's been a while since I moved away from that project :)
"If you like your clause structure, you can keep your clause structure"
Stable: Cypriot Greek (el-cy)Standard Modern Greek (el)English (en) Current: Standard German (de)
Legacy: France French (fr)Japanese (ja)Standard Turkish (tr)Elementary Finnish (fi)Netherlands Dutch (nl)

Return to “Unilang - Information, Input, and Questions”