Is there a way to share my VPN from my Android emulator to the external hosting PC

This forum is for discussing the ongoing and future projects and resources of UniLang. Please post your comments, criticism and ideas here. We are always trying to expand on things members find useful, helpful, or fun! This is also the place to report errors in systems and resources on the UniLang site.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

stordragon
Is there a way to share my VPN from my Android emulator to the external hosting PC

Postby stordragon » 2021-05-13, 8:36

So I can get my Windows use the VPN installed inside the Android emulator (e.g. Noxplayer or LDPlayer) on PC in a way that I can download geo-blocked foreign language videos from some countries for which there isn't a working proxy server in my PC VPNs but there are only ones that are available in Android VPNs?

I actually posted the same question on the StackOverflow tech forum but haven't received any response as of yet.

(ps the current workaround is that if I want to download the video from PC instead of downloading with Termux on Android or iPhone, I have to use an Android VPN + tethering tool bridging between my PC and Android phone to share my Android VPN network to my PC, however, what annoys me is that the tethering tool is interrupted automatically every 30mins & I have to click to pause the youtube-dl cmd line window before time limit is up & me having to manually turn it on again to restore the download which is really time-consuming & contra-productive.

Consequently I've decided to go for the solution of using a VPN in Android Emulator on my PC. But the question is: how to share the VPN network inside the emulator to the external hosting PC??)
人生得意须尽欢,莫使金樽空对月。
Hvat krevst fyri at kunnast við aðrar mentanir? Tað er fyrst og fremst teirra mál!(á føroyskum)
Dovddan earenoamážit beroštumi suoma-ugrálaš giellajoavkku dutkamuššii.(davvisámegillii)
Būtina imtis neatidėliotinų priemonių nykstančioms kalboms apsaugoti nuo išnykimo;nes kalbinė įvairovė,mano nuomone,yra ne mažiau svarbi nei biologinė!(lietuviškai)

Return to “Unilang - Information, Input, and Questions”