Translation Request

Sonny
Translation Request

Postby Sonny » 2007-07-26, 5:22

Can anyone please translate this for me? Thank You. :D

Toci nemam có jrisac keol sa chces violoic sa violaj wzmas svoj roizum a sak nemosis Robic veselie lebo toje velki spences roúisi moiti jaenoize kuja groiti jaenoize kuja groiti olo hoivzu cóois nocveselie minuc kebi bo la matka gila tock tobbi bolo enác tisi grob tork tinojlep síe gnas guctu

I have the actual letter and can e-mail you a scanned copy if you need to see the actual letter.[/img]

Oleksij

Re: Translation Request

Postby Oleksij » 2007-07-26, 9:01

Sonny wrote:Can anyone please translate this for me? Thank You. :D

Toci nemam có jrisac keol sa chces violoic sa violaj wzmas svoj roizum a sak nemosis Robic veselie lebo toje velki spences roúisi moiti jaenoize kuja groiti jaenoize kuja groiti olo hoivzu cóois nocveselie minuc kebi bo la matka gila tock tobbi bolo enác tisi grob tork tinojlep síe gnas guctu

I have the actual letter and can e-mail you a scanned copy if you need to see the actual letter.[/img]

That makes no sense whatsoever. Apart from a few words, it's not even Slovak to me.

EDIT: wait, it could be Old Slovak. :hmm: :dunno:
Moja ulica murem podzielona - świeci neonami prawa strona, lewa strona cała wygaszona, zza zasłony obserwuję obie strony.
Youtube Channel

UNI-Lukas

Postby UNI-Lukas » 2007-07-26, 14:53

Either you rewrote it really wrong or its not Slovak. Or both :wink:
But try to send me the letter and I'll tell you more. I'm gonna send you my address via PM.

But the beginnig is something like:
"I have nothing to say to you, if you want to get married, get married, you have your own reason/brain and you don't need to ..." hmm up to this point, I could figure something out of it :P but then again, a lot of words are clearly written wrong.
[flag]sk[/flag] [flag]cs[/flag] [flag]en[/flag] [flag]de[/flag] [flag]es[/flag] [flag]nl[/flag] [flag]fi[/flag] [flag]el[/flag]

Return to “Slovak (Slovenský)”