Simplingo

This forum is for constructed languages, both those invented by UniLang members and those already existing.

Moderators:Ashucky, Dormouse559

thomasfuhringer
Simplingo

Postby thomasfuhringer » 2021-03-22, 9:07

Gente Italiano, voi pote legge questo: https://thomasfuhringer.github.io/ragbag/simplingo/?

Simplingo is a radically simplified version of Italian, stripped down to the bare minimum required for a viable means of communication.

Rationale:
I am very impressed with Lingua Franca Nova but a few decisions are disappointing to me, such as the use of articles and plurals. Also it sounds not that good to me. So I modified that. I found using Italian as a reference point makes it much more melodic and aesthetic. No need for discussion about vocabulary, just about how much to simplify it to straighten out irregularities in order to make it easier to aquire.

Advantages:
Based on an established language (that is very popular and beautiful and not that difficult to learn) and a constructed language, that has proven to work.

Drawbacks:
Vocabulary would need to be learned by Non-Romance language speakers. Vocabulary could be simpler if it were just made up from scratch.

Massimiliano B

Re: Simplingo

Postby Massimiliano B » 2021-05-27, 22:23

Pare di leggere un testo in una parlata del nord Italia - una mescolanza di veneto, ladino, lombardo. Non capisco subito tutto, ma devo riflettere un po' per cogliere il senso di quello che è scritto. Spesso, però, non riesco a comprendere per nulla ciò che leggo.

nat54

Re: Simplingo

Postby nat54 » 2021-05-29, 12:33

Mi ne volas ofendigi iu ajn, sed se eĉ Italajn parolantojn ne povas kompreni ĝi komplete, kial ĝi estas plibona ol Esperanto? La avantaĝo de Esperanto estas ke ĉiuj (krom denaskuloj - ĉirkaŭ 1,000 homoj) estas lernanta nova lingvo.

I don't want to offend anyone, but if even Italian speakers can't understand it completely, how is it better than Esperanto? The advantage of Esperanto is that everyone (except native speakers - around 1,000 people) is learning a new language.

Return to “Conlangs”