журнал ми около (Хоби ми)

Moderator:gothwolf

Laoshu505000
журнал ми около (Хоби ми)

Postby Laoshu505000 » 2008-09-10, 3:15

здравейте на всички!

Аз бих искал да говоря около хоби ми.Ако има cвободно време, харесам да риболов със съпруга ми.Преди, съпруга ми не харесаха да риболов с мене но, сега тя доста хареса. Мисля че, да риболов е много приятно.Особено ако време е добре.Аз особено искам да уча езици! много харесам! Също искам да играя гэйм с приятел ми ако има свабодна време. На примеро, обикновен, играме Playstation, X-Box и прочие. добре всички, всичко. Благодаря :yep:

мишка

Hello everyone!

I would like to talk about my hobbies. When I have free time, I like to go fishing with my wife. Before my wife didn't really like fishing, but now she does. I think that it's quite pleasant to go fishing, especially if the weather is good. I especially like to study languages very much! I also like to play video games with my friends whenever I have the free time. For example, we usually play playstation and X-Box etc.. Ok everyone, that all. Thank you.

(All corrections accepted. Thanks a lot)

Æren

Re: журнал ми около (Хоби ми)

Postby Æren » 2008-09-10, 6:14

I almost wrote the correction and the notes, but gotta go. I'll post it later. I promise ;)
:<3: [flag=]pt [/flag] [flag=]es-ES [/flag] [flag=]fr [/flag]
:D [flag=]uk [/flag] [flag=]no[/flag] [flag=]lt[/flag] [flag=]de-AT[/flag]
:? [flag=]fa [/flag] [flag=]tl[/flag] [flag=]tr [/flag] [flag=]cs[/flag] [flag=]ja[/flag] [flag=]he [/flag]
:para: [flag=]ir [/flag] [flag=]hu [/flag]

Æren

Postby Æren » 2008-09-10, 10:25

Laoshu505000 wrote:здравейте на всички!

(Аз) бих искал да говоря около за хобито ми. Ако имам cвободно време, харесам да ходя за риба със съпругата ми.Преди, съпругта ми не харесвaше да ходи за риба с мене но, сега на нея доста й харесва. Мисля че, дариболовът е много приятно нещо.Особено ако времето е добро.Аз особено искам да уча езици! много харесам (много ми харесва)! Също искам да играя гэйм игри с приятелите ми ако има свободно време. Например, обикновен, играeме Playstation, X-Box и прочие. Добре всички (хора), това е всичко. Благодаря :yep:

мишка

Hello everyone!

I would like to talk about my hobbies. When I have free time, I like to go fishing with my wife. Before my wife didn't really like fishing, but now she does. I think that it's quite pleasant to go fishing, especially if the weather is good. I especially like to study languages very much! I also like to play video games with my friends whenever I have the free time. For example, we usually play playstation and X-Box etc.. Ok everyone, that all. Thank you.

(All corrections accepted. Thanks a lot)

Very nice a try :) I'd give you some head points of my corrections :
Personal pronouns are not usually used with verbal forms where the person can be guessed by the ending of the verb. That's why I put "Аз" in brackets.
Then, the verb talk (говоря) goes with the preposition "за" (for, about).
Then, you continue talking in 1st person, so има should be conjugated (имам) otherwise it is understood as an impersonal form (as "there is/are"). Then, the subject of the next sentence (съпруга) should be defined with the definite article. The expression is "отивам за/на риба" (go fishing- literary go for fish).
We have two way of expressing "I like smth". The first one is simply by conjugating the verb "харесвам" . But we usually use the other way with the impersonal form of the same verb in 3 pes. sg. ind. pres. act. (харесва) with the double pronouns in dative: на мен ми харесва.
What's more, using the adverb сега one has to use a non-perfective form of the verb , otherwise the verbform is understood as a past tense (here).
да риболовът е много приятно нещо

There're several correct ways here. If you use "да" you'll have to put the expression I mentioned already: "да ходиш за риба е приятно (нещо)". The other possibility is to use the noun for *fishing* and then the construction will go as I have written.
The next correction is simply phrasal. We just say it that way ;)
Ahhmm,,, next one is about "game" we usually don't use the English word but the one we've got in the language: игра.
You've written friends in plural in your English post, so it has to be plural in Bulgarian version as well: the plural of приятел is приятели. And because you use the short form of the possessive pronoun for 1st person sg, the noun must be defined with an article : приятелите.
The next mistake is a simple spelling one, or typo, I don't know.
There're two ways to say "for example": примерно and например.
The next one is the conjugation of the verb play: играя, играеш. играе, играем, играете, играят.
Now, the last one is the most tricky. "Ok, everyone" is hard to be translated directly in Bulgarian. What I have written is a typical colloqual expresions, meaning "Ok people". And "that's all" is directly trnaslatable: "това е всичко."

Ask if something is uncomprehendable or not clear :D I'll be glad to answer.

What materials do you use for dealing with the language?
:? [flag=]fa [/flag] [flag=]tl[/flag] [flag=]tr [/flag] [flag=]cs[/flag] [flag=]ja[/flag] [flag=]he [/flag]

Laoshu505000

Postby Laoshu505000 » 2008-09-10, 19:14

Благодаря приятел! :D

gothwolf
Language Forum Moderator

Postby gothwolf » 2008-09-14, 13:51

Също искам да играя игри с приятелите си

Better use the reflexive pronoun!

Laoshu505000 wrote:Благодаря, приятелю! :D

I like Vocative forms a lot. :oops:

Æren

Postby Æren » 2008-11-14, 12:14

I thought of making a recording of the text when I corrected it, but, though, I did it just now. Here it is: http://www.4shared.com/file/71435425/53f276fd/Gravar000.html

Return to “Bulgarian (Български)”