Persian Skype Chat

Moderator:eskandar

Meera
Persian Skype Chat

Postby Meera » 2012-09-01, 2:24

Salaam Everyone! I'm not sure if this topic has been posted before, but the search function isn't working at the moment. Also I'm not sure if this has been done before or not, but there wasn't a Persian group on my skype contacts. Anyway I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Persian Skype chat? There's a group on Skype for Indonesian, Hindi/Urdu, Turkic languages and of course some other languages. They work pretty well and I know the amount of learners of Persian on here is small, but I think maybe it would still be possible to form a group. So, would anyone else be interested in a Persian chat group, or maybe we could even make it an Iranian language group so learners of other Indo-Iranian languages could join us too.
अहिंसा/เจ
Learning: (hi) (ja) (ko) (fr)

Set

Re: Persian Skype Chat

Postby Set » 2012-09-06, 9:20

I would be interested perhaps. I've been ignoring Persian a bit recently because I'm trying to take advantage of my Catalan surroundings, but at the same time I'm pretty scared about losing what I have learnt. I think my problem is that I have such difficulty understanding spoken Persian that I now feel like it's a bit pointless.....But a skype group might be a good idea. People helping people and all that. What's more, I've been on italki for a bit and loads of Iranians are constantly adding me as friends, so we could definitely find some natives to come and talk to us too.

I'll send you my skype name in a private message Meera.
Native:[flag=]en[/flag] Good:[flag=]de[/flag][flag=]ca[/flag] Focusing on:[flag=]fa[/flag][flag=]ku[/flag][flag=]ps[/flag] Interested in:[flag=]zza[/flag][flag=]tr[/flag][flag=]sw[/flag]

Meera

Postby Meera » 2012-09-06, 16:44

Set wrote:I would be interested perhaps. I've been ignoring Persian a bit recently because I'm trying to take advantage of my Catalan surroundings, but at the same time I'm pretty scared about losing what I have learnt. I think my problem is that I have such difficulty understanding spoken Persian that I now feel like it's a bit pointless.....But a skype group might be a good idea. People helping people and all that. What's more, I've been on italki for a bit and loads of Iranians are constantly adding me as friends, so we could definitely find some natives to come and talk to us too.

I'll send you my skype name in a private message Meera.

Salaam Set! I added you :mrgreen: Thats the reason why I was thinking of making a Persian chat, because I need some motivation to learn Persian and chatting with native speakers and other learners is a great way to do that :D
अहिंसा/เจ
Learning: (hi) (ja) (ko) (fr)

Hammurubai

Postby Hammurubai » 2015-01-10, 3:56

Should I just leave my Skype address here?
'Nozdriev'

Samon

Postby Samon » 2015-02-07, 10:22

i can help you to learn Farsi(persian).
E-mail: Kaka.alireza@yahoo.com
موفق باشید دوست عزیز

amirazizi

Postby amirazizi » 2015-08-10, 10:48

salam... could you please add me in Persian Skype Group ? my skype is : amiraziziskype... thank you in advance

Return to “Persian/Farsi (فارسی)”