Native: [flag=]ur[/flag]
Learning at the moment: [flag=]ar[/flag]
Loves: [flag=]fa[/flag]

alijsh

Re: Learning resources

Postby alijsh » 2010-08-16, 4:15

Hassaan Zia wrote:تاریخ زبان فارسی - پرویز ناتل خانلری
http://www.ketabfarsi.org/ketabkhaneh/k ... te_12.html

Thanks. Good to know this valuable book is digitalized. I have the real book and especially like the 2nd volume, which is about «verb».

- The site is filtered here

alijsh

Postby alijsh » 2010-08-16, 4:27

Aún no está completa, pero estoy escribiendo algunas lecciones en gramática persa para hispanohablantes.

kalemiye

Postby kalemiye » 2010-08-16, 8:48

alijsh wrote:Aún no está completa, pero estoy escribiendo algunas lecciones en gramática persa para hispanohablantes.

Recomiendo este sitio web a todos los hispanohablantes que quieran aprender persa. Es una página en la que los principales puntos de la gramática persa se explican de forma sencilla y concisa, siendo de gran ayuda a la hora de estudiar.

Por cierto Alí, tu página es fantástica, ¡espero que sigas trabajando en ella! :) There are some minor grammar mistakes (very few :)) in your site, I want to read it thoroughly to point all of them out for you, but lately im busy writing some homework and studying for my upcoming exams. In September I will have a look at it :)
Not available

alijsh

Postby alijsh » 2010-08-21, 4:46

Wonderful site for those interested in/curious about middle Persian: http://www.parsig.org/

shah_mardaan

Postby shah_mardaan » 2010-08-21, 11:55

mer30 gozaram alijûn. This site seems beneficial for people who want to learn Middle Persian. I wonder if i talk with this ancient words with Iranians, do they understand my Far30?

kloie

Postby kloie » 2010-08-30, 22:23

Did they take the persian school book off of the web site?

alijsh

Postby alijsh » 2010-08-31, 3:12

kloie wrote:Did they take the persian school book off of the web site?

The link is now: http://www.tebyan.net/index.aspx?pid=67598

You can also get them from their official website: http://www.chap.sch.ir/

(to see the books you must download the key file and save its attachment on your computer)

ludo

Postby ludo » 2010-08-31, 8:20

Salam,

Very interristing....but how to read it?: we "don't have access right to read the encrypted document"

alijsh

Postby alijsh » 2010-08-31, 8:59

ludo wrote:Salam,

Very interristing....but how to read it?: we "don't have access right to read the encrypted document"

download the key file. Open it and read the instructions. In Short, it says: in the attachments window (opens at the bottom), right click on «pdfuser.chap.sch.ir.pfx» and save it on your desktop. Now, you can read the PDF files.

Oleo

Postby Oleo » 2010-08-31, 16:42

Rémy LeBeau wrote:Image

This is a great reader for learners who have moved past an intermediate level, but still struggle with completely independent reading (without referring to dictionaries). Texts are organised thematically, and a pretty comprehensive list of nouns, verbs and adjectives relating to the overall topic of the chapter is given at the outset.

I just read this post now and couldn't wait ordering the book... I'm very curious about it! :yum:
I hope it will be as good as you say!

ludo

Postby ludo » 2010-08-31, 20:29

C'est un très bon bouquin pour se perfectionner...
Celui de Homa SAYAR, "Pour se perfectionner en persan" chez l'HARMATTAN est pas mal non plus.

A+

kalemiye

Postby kalemiye » 2010-08-31, 21:41

ludo wrote:C'est un très bon bouquin pour se perfectionner...
Celui de Homa SAYAR, "Pour se perfectionner en persan" chez l'HARMATTAN est pas mal non plus.

A+

Yes, I recommend you that book as well.
Not available

Oleo

Postby Oleo » 2010-09-03, 21:07

Oleo wrote:
Rémy LeBeau wrote:Image

This is a great reader for learners who have moved past an intermediate level, but still struggle with completely independent reading (without referring to dictionaries). Texts are organised thematically, and a pretty comprehensive list of nouns, verbs and adjectives relating to the overall topic of the chapter is given at the outset.

I just read this post now and couldn't wait ordering the book... I'm very curious about it! :yum:
I hope it will be as good as you say!

Today received my order... :woohoo: Looks very good indeed, and the readers on the audio CD which comes along it are very clear in pronunciation.

I've got another very complete and thematically organized but textless book "A Thematic Dictionary of Modern Persian" by Colin Turner. It contains 25000 words, and sometimes when I have a moment I just enjoy reading some pages, it is really a great work.
But what I like about this French one is that it combines a thematic and didactic approach, limiting itself to 4500 popular words.

Rémy LeBeau

Postby Rémy LeBeau » 2010-10-17, 17:10

Afghan school books from grade 1 - 12
http://banury.media.officelive.com/DariSchoolBooks.aspx

kalemiye

Postby kalemiye » 2010-10-17, 17:55

I am checking the language books, I noticed زندگی is written as زندہ‏گی, is it a typo, or are there many differences in the ortography between iranian persian and afghan persian?
Not available

Rémy LeBeau

Postby Rémy LeBeau » 2010-10-17, 18:02

kalemiye wrote:I am checking the language books, I noticed زندگی is written as زندہ‏گی, is it a typo, or are there many differences in the ortography between iranian persian and afghan persian?

In Afghanistan, the preferred orthographic convention is to write the گی suffix separate from the ه that precedes it.

alijsh

Postby alijsh » 2010-10-18, 2:51

kalemiye wrote:I am checking the language books, I noticed زندگی is written as زندہ‏گی, is it a typo, or are there many differences in the ortography between iranian persian and afghan persian?

It was also used here for some time but it was abandoned. Although wrong (final «ه» is the marker of «e» and not a part of the word) but I find it more intuitive. However, the fossilized guys in the Academy don't like to make the script any intuitive.

alijsh

Postby alijsh » 2010-10-18, 3:01

Rémy LeBeau wrote:In Afghanistan, the preferred orthographic convention is to write the گی suffix separate from the ه that precedes it.

gi is not truly a suffix; although yet inexact but at most, it can be regarded as an allomorph of «i». zindag is the older form, whose final «g» has dropped in zinda but preserved in zindag-i as it has not been at word final like zinda. There are many such words: khânag-i, bachchag-i, sitârag-ân, haftag-i, nêyâk-ân.

Return to “Persian/Farsi (فارسی)”