THE BEST SELF-STUDY BOOK FOR LEARNING PERSIAN(digital version,pdf)

Moderator: eskandar

Farsiteacher

THE BEST SELF-STUDY BOOK FOR LEARNING PERSIAN(digital version,pdf)

Postby Farsiteacher » 2018-10-11, 10:49

Salam,

Well, being involved in teaching Persian,particularly, to non-Farsi speakers since 2005, I have been using a comprehensive collection of books especially written for those foreigners plan to learn Persian.

However, one book is remarkable.It`s the best one I have ever seen and also use it for my teaching.

I try to attach some pages of "lesson one" of the book for your reference.(It`s too big to attach the whole Lesson one! Hope it can be of any help for your learning Persian.
book1-2.pdf..pdf

The whole book 1(For Beginners) is around 180 Pages,perfect for self-study to get well familiar with alphabet(is taught in a very smooth and easy to understand way), simple sentences in Persian, teaching of grammar, reading comprehension.And most importantly, explaining Spoken and Written form of Persian which is confusing at times, but the book classifies them in order, and in context try to make it easy for learners.

The book continue to Book 2( For Intermediate Levels, around 190 Pages)), go to Book 3(For upper-Intermediate Levels, around 200 Pages), and Book 4( For Advanced Level, 190 Pages).So, the whole 4-volume book is the most comprehensive source for learning from beginning to advance levels.

I hope you find the sample interesting, I appreciate any feedback about this book.It`s very important to us.If you`d like to have the whole book(s) please send me an email at: m_h_mohammadpur@yahoo.com

Good luck with your Persian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

peter1985

Re: THE BEST SELF-STUDY BOOK FOR LEARNING PERSIAN(digital version,pdf)

Postby peter1985 » 2018-10-14, 9:58

Hi,

I did downloaded the book, it seems very great.I am impressed!!!

Thank you Sir. How can I contact you to ask for thw whole Book 1?

Peter

Farsiteacher

Postby Farsiteacher » 2018-10-14, 14:03

Salam Peter,

Glad to hear that you liked the book sample.

You may contact me at : m_h_mohammadpur@yahoo.com to request the whole book.

I`ll be happy to be of any help to your learning Persian.

Best,
Mohammad

languagelearner

Postby languagelearner » 2018-10-16, 11:45

Hello Mohammad

Thank you very much for sharing this sample. I have tried many different books up to now. This one seems very organized, professional, and easy to understand.I really liked the way it uses. Besides, everything is in English,too. This helps self-study for beginners pretty easier.

Marcus

PS: I will definitely contact your email to have all of the book. :wink:

Return to “Persian/Farsi (فارسی)”