Orthography?

Moderator:Aurinĭa

Zwalla
Orthography?

Postby Zwalla » 2014-02-10, 4:57

I started learning Afrikaans a couple days ago, but am having trouble finding resources on the the orthography and phonology of it. Perhaps I've been spoiled in my learning of Scots Gaelic with alkerbeltz (if any of you know what that is), but thus far I've been trying to work with an awkward mix of wikipedia, forvo, and youtube.

I suppose what I'm asking is for some sort of resource with a combination of words, orthographic explanations, soundfiles, and even descriptions of how to make the sounds. I may be more anal about accents than I should be. Do any of you know of any resource like this?

Thanks in advance!
Zack
Native: [flag=]en-CA[/flag]; Advanced-ish: [flag=]gd[/flag]; Started-ish: [flag=]ru[/flag][flag=]es[/flag]
Admiring: [flag=]he[/flag][flag=]kw[/flag][flag=]la[/flag][flag=]en_old[/flag][flag=]eo[/flag][flag=]br[/flag]

Bittereinder
Country:ZASouth Africa (Suid-Afrika / uMzantsi Afrika / South Africa)

Re: Orthography?

Postby Bittereinder » 2014-02-10, 17:54

Greetings

You might find this catalog useful.
Openbaring 21:6
"Verder sê Hy vir my: Dit het klaar gebeur. Ek is die Alfa en die Omega, die Begin en die Einde. Aan elkeen wat dors het, sal Ek te drinke gee uit die fontein met die water van die lewe, verniet. "

Return to “Afrikaans”