VEG tydskrif

Moderator:Aurinĭa

Sandman
VEG tydskrif

Postby Sandman » 2008-04-12, 16:24

If there is any South Africans at the forum, I would like to ask them about a Afrikaans magazine called VEG (Vertikale Elevasie Generasie). I ordered two of them via a Dutch internet shop, issues 1&2/2005.

http://www.aviationmegastore.com/?shopid=LM4800d3fbf2a2b64632981607d8&action=prodinfo&parent_id=0&art=75235

Has anyone else here heard about or perhaps even read it? The magazine contains articles mostly about military aircrafts and other military equipments. There are also articles about the history of South Africa and about environment.

Does anyone know if the magazine is still being published? I send a request to the publisher but I haven't got any response.

Ek het baie lekker tyd met die VEG tydskrif gehad. Ek het artikels vertaal en baie van die Afrikaanse taal geleer.

andre
Country:ZASouth Africa (Suid-Afrika / uMzantsi Afrika / South Africa)

Re: VEG tydskrif

Postby andre » 2008-04-13, 20:35

Sandman wrote:If there is any South Africans at the forum, I would like to ask them about a Afrikaans magazine called VEG (Vertikale Elevasie Generasie). I ordered two of them via a Dutch internet shop, issues 1&2/2005.

http://www.aviationmegastore.com/?shopid=LM4800d3fbf2a2b64632981607d8&action=prodinfo&parent_id=0&art=75235

Has anyone else here heard about or perhaps even read it? The magazine contains articles mostly about military aircrafts and other military equipments. There are also articles about the history of South Africa and about environment.

Does anyone know if the magazine is still being published? I send a request to the publisher but I haven't got any response.

Ek het baie lekker tyd met die VEG tydskrif gehad. Ek het artikels vertaal en baie van die Afrikaanse taal geleer.

I remember seeing the mag on the shelves (never read it myself), but haven't seen it in a while, so I don't think it is being published anymore. I'll find out and let you know.

Sandman

Postby Sandman » 2008-04-14, 15:09

Dankie Andre! Ek sal wag. Ek het ook op Langcafe ingeskryf en sal my binnekort daar voorstel.

andre

Postby andre » 2008-04-16, 7:36

As far as I could find out, the magazine only had a few editions around 2005, so it seems to exist no more.

You might want to check out www.kalahari.net, where you can buy Afrikaans books, CD's and DVD's. To read some Afrikaans newspapers, go to www.volksblad.com www.beeld.com or www.dieburger.com

Sandman

Postby Sandman » 2008-04-16, 17:21

Dis jammer om dit oor VEG te lees. Die tydskrift sou baie interessant gewees het. Gelukkig het ek twee uitgawe gekry. Ek is mal oor die vliegtuie. :roll:

Maar ek dink dat ek voortleef kan.

To read some Afrikaans newspapers, go to www.volksblad.com www.beeld.com or www.dieburger.com

Moenie Rapport vergeet nie. :wink:
http://www.news24.com/Rapport/Home/0,,,00.html

andre

Postby andre » 2008-04-17, 12:34

Sandman wrote:Moenie Rapport vergeet nie. :wink:
http://www.news24.com/Rapport/Home/0,,,00.html

Yes... :lol: Not a big fan of Rapport, a bit sensasionalist, but way better that the other Afrikaans Sunday newspaper, Sondag.

BTW, I work for Volksblad, so you will sometimes see stories by me on the website. :wink:

Return to “Afrikaans”