Please proofread my translation

Moderator: Johanna

qwerty

Please proofread my translation

Postby qwerty » 2012-09-07, 6:41

Hi everybody,
first of all, I am sorry to bother you with this - I don't much like it when people use this forum to ask the native speakers to translate some commercials etc. for them, and now I am doing the same...

The thing is, I have to translate this text to Swedish:
"Buy full version?
Activate full version of this app by sending sms to 123 for 25 Kr? Click YES to activate.
Support: ...(e-mail)..."

A team of various dictionaries and me (with my basics of Norwegian), supervised by Google Translator, have put together THIS:
"Köp den fullständiga versionen
Aktivera den fullständiga versionen av denna applikation genom att skicka sms till nummer 123 för 25 Kr. Klicka på JA för att aktivera.
Support: ..."

Could you please correct the mistakes?
Thanks very much for any help!

Grytolle

Re: Please proofread my translation

Postby Grytolle » 2012-09-07, 7:00

qwerty wrote:Hi everybody,
first of all, I am sorry to bother you with this - I don't much like it when people use this forum to ask the native speakers to translate some commercials etc. for them, and now I am doing the same...

The thing is, I have to translate this text to Swedish:
"Buy full version?
Activate full version of this app by sending sms to 123 for 25 Kr? Click YES to activate.
Support: ...(e-mail)..."

A team of various dictionaries and me (with my basics of Norwegian), supervised by Google Translator, have put together THIS:
"Köp den fullständiga versionen
Aktivera den fullständiga versionen av denna applikation genom att skicka sms till nummer 123 för 25 Kr. Klicka på JA för att aktivera.
Support: ..."

Could you please correct the mistakes?
Thanks very much for any help!

Köp fullversionen
Aktivera fullversionen av detta program genom att skicka ett sms till nummer 123 för 25 kr. Klicka på ja för att aktivera.
Support (or Kundtjänst?): ...

Return to “Swedish (Svenska)”