How hard is Slovene ?

Moderator:Ashucky

TomBecker
How hard is Slovene ?

Postby TomBecker » 2014-09-25, 8:47

Hi I am Israeli interested in Slovene language . How hard is it to learn ? is there anyone here who speaks the language ?

Ashucky

Re: How hard is Slovene ?

Postby Ashucky » 2014-09-25, 9:02

There are several native speakers here, myself included, so we can always help you out with anything if you decide to learn it. :) And regarding the difficulty of the language, I can't really say objectively, being a native speaker and all. I think it might be easier to learn than some other Slavic languages (say, Polish), but on the whole it just depends on your approach to it, I suppose. Wikipedia has some great articles about Slovene grammar so you can check that out and see how difficult it looks to you.

In any case, welcome! :)
Slovenščina (sl)English (en)Italiano (it)漢語 (zh)Español (es)Suomi (fi)Svenska (sv)日本語 (ja)فارسی (fa)Nešili (hit)
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
Največji sovražnik znanja ni nevednost, marveč iluzija znanja.

TomBecker

Postby TomBecker » 2014-09-25, 9:21

Ashucky wrote:There are several native speakers here, myself included, so we can always help you out with anything if you decide to learn it. :) And regarding the difficulty of the language, I can't really say objectively, being a native speaker and all. I think it might be easier to learn than some other Slavic languages (say, Polish), but on the whole it just depends on your approach to it, I suppose. Wikipedia has some great articles about Slovene grammar so you can check that out and see how difficult it looks to you.

In any case, welcome! :)

Bogu hvala :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jaz ljubim Slovenijo ! ena krasna drzava :mrgreen: Zelim hoditi do Blejskem Jezeru .

Sem kupil ena knijga fraz v Slovenscini . Morda knijga bo mi pomagal :)

Ashucky

Postby Ashucky » 2014-09-26, 0:10

TomBecker wrote:Bogu hvala :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jaz ljubim Slovenijo! (ena/je) krasna drzava/dežela* :mrgreen: Zelim hoditi doob Blejskem Jjezeru .

Sem kupil ena knijga fraz v Sslovenscini . Morda mi bo knijga bo mi pomagala :)
Upam, da ne zameriš, če ti popravim besedilo. ;)

*Bolje je, če rečeš "dežela", saj ima "država" bolj politično-gospodarski pomen.

Domnevam, da (še?) nimaš tipkovnice, ki bi ti omogočila tipkanje šumnikov, zato ti jih tudi nisem popravil v besedilu zgoraj. Kakorkoli že, odlično ti gre! :) Sprehod ob Blejskem jezeru pa je vsekakor vreden svojega časa, mi je pa osebno bolj všeč Bohinjsko jezero (več narave pa to).

I hope you don't mind if I correct your text. ;)

*It's better to say "dežela" (country) because "država" (state) is used in a more political-economic sense.

I assume you don't (yet?) have a keyboard that'd allow you to type the extra letters in Slovene (čšž) so I didn't correct them in your text. Anyways, you're doing great! :) And a walk around Lake Bled is certainly worth the time, but personally I prefer Lake Bohinj (more nature and all that).
Slovenščina (sl)English (en)Italiano (it)漢語 (zh)Español (es)Suomi (fi)Svenska (sv)日本語 (ja)فارسی (fa)Nešili (hit)
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
Največji sovražnik znanja ni nevednost, marveč iluzija znanja.

TomBecker

Postby TomBecker » 2014-09-26, 7:19

Ashucky wrote:

Jaz ljubim Slovenijo! (ena/je) krasna drzava/dežela* :mrgreen: Zelim hoditi doob Blejskem Jjezeru .

*Bolje je, če rečeš "dežela", saj ima "država" bolj politično-gospodarski pomen.

Domnevam, da (še?) nimaš tipkovnice, ki bi ti omogočila tipkanje šumnikov, zato ti jih tudi nisem popravil v besedilu zgoraj. Kakorkoli že, odlično ti gre! :) Sprehod ob Blejskem jezeru pa je vsekakor vreden svojega časa, mi je pa osebno bolj všeč Bohinjsko jezero (več narave pa to).

*It's better to say "dežela" (country) because "država" (state) is used in a more political-economic sense.

I assume you don't (yet?) have a keyboard that'd allow you to type the extra letters in Slovene (čšž) so I didn't correct them in your text. Anyways, you're doing great! :) And a walk around Lake Bled is certainly worth the time, but personally I prefer Lake Bohinj (more nature and all that).

Thanks for correcting my errors :) I appreciate that .

Yes I know lake Bohinj . I have many pictures of Slovenia on my PC including Vintgar , Ljubljana (beloved indeed !) , Postojna cave , and other places in this wonderful country.

I learned Russian grammar , and slightly the Czech grammar , so Slovene grammar is not very new to me. I downloaded a PDF document of the Slovene grammar. It's really helpful !

Many Israelis like to go to Slovenia . My mom went there and she had the best time :D

TomBecker

Postby TomBecker » 2014-09-26, 7:19

Ashucky wrote:

Yes I know lake Bohinj . I have many pictures of Slovenia on my PC including Vintgar , Ljubljana (beloved indeed !) , Postojna cave , and other places in this wonderful country.

I learned Russian grammar , and slightly the Czech grammar , so Slovene grammar is not very new to me. I downloaded a PDF document of the Slovene grammar. It's really helpful !

Many Israelis like to go to Slovenia . My mom went there and she had the best time :D

TomBecker

Postby TomBecker » 2014-09-26, 7:20

Ashucky wrote:

Return to “Slovenian (Slovenski)”