Slovenski Kotiček (Slovenian Corner)

Moderator: Ashucky

france-eesti

Re: Slovenski Kotiček (Slovenian Corner)

Postby france-eesti » 2016-11-15, 15:30

Zdravo!
Thank you so much!
Well no, I don't think I'll be lost into Slovenian nor Slovenia :) I'm just starting actually and I am happy it is Slovenia (working with Slovenian Red Cross). But my friend/work parter will help me with the translations (which will be the main problem with me, as the only word of Slovenian I know is "Zdravo") :D (and Siddharta isn't a Slovenian word, I guess) :)
(fr) Native - (en) Fluentish - (pt) Fluentish when I was younger - (hu) My current addiction - crazy about it! (nagy függő vagyok!)

Ashucky
Global Moderator

Re: Slovenski Kotiček (Slovenian Corner)

Postby Ashucky » 2016-11-17, 23:59

Oh, that's nice to hear! Somehow I'm not surprised you know Siddharta, hehe, they're probably one of the most well-known Slovene bands. And no, the name isn't Slovenian :D How long are you going to stay in Slovenia, then?

If you're in Ljubljana or somewhere close, we could have a Slovene UniLang meeting :D I don't think there's ever been one and it's been a while since I last met with another fellow UniLanger (bf not counting haha) xD
Slovenščina (sl)English (en)Italiano (it)漢語 (zh)Español (es)Suomi (fi)Svenska (sv)日本語 (ja)فارسی (fa)Nešili (hit)
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
Največji sovražnik znanja ni nevednost, marveč iluzija znanja.

Return to “Slovenian (Slovenski)”