a little help with a girl :)

delta

a little help with a girl :)

Postby delta » 2006-11-08, 13:26

Hello

A girl sent me a message and I guess it's Lithuanian.

maziukau as ir laiminga, kad iseina pabendraut.....busiu dar laimingesne, kai galesiu apkabint.....kaip to laukiu....meile mano.....labanakt

Could you please translate it in English or Italian?

Thank you very much.

Luigi

lu:ka

Postby lu:ka » 2006-11-08, 15:11

Ciao Luigi,
io sono Luca (di Roma), non conosco il lituano per cui posso solamente dirti che anch'io credo sia lituano visto che labanakt significa 'buona notte' (il che è coerente con la posizione finale nel messaggio)...

in bocca al lupo, se vedi che non ti risponde nessuno può essere dovuto al piccolo numero di persone che frequentano il forum lituano, in caso prova a replicare il messaggio nel forum "Translations".

;)

Ciao e benvenuto nella nostra comunità!

Hi Luigi, I'm Luca (from Rome), I don't speak Lituhanian, so I can only tell you that I'm also convinced that it's Lithuaninan because labanakt means 'good night' (which is consistent with it's ending position in the message).

Good luck, if you notice that nobody answers to you message, it may be only due to the few people participating in the Lithuanian forum, in case just try re-posting your request in the "Translations" forum.

;)

Bye, and welcon in our community.

delta

Postby delta » 2006-11-08, 15:20

Ciao Luca
grazie per l'accoglienza. Seguirò la tua indicazione.....

Luigi

lu:ka

Postby lu:ka » 2006-11-08, 15:31

In ogni caso aspetta un po', in realtà vedo che il forum è aggiornato abbastanza frequentemente (più di auqnto credessi) quindi sicuramente avrai presto delle risposte, altrimenti puoi mandare un messaggio privato a qualcuno dei mebri che parlano lituano, ad esempio Mantaz che è il moderatore di questo forum).

Ciao di nuovo.

I sugget you to wait some time before re-posting the message, i've seen that the sub-forum is often updated (more than i expected) so in a few time you'll certainly have an answer.
Otherwise you can send a PM to one of the Lithuanina speaking members, as Mantaz, the moderator of this sub-forum.

Bye

vicza

Postby vicza » 2006-11-08, 16:54

delta wrote:A girl sent me a message and I guess it's Lithuanian.
maziukau as ir laiminga, kad iseina pabendraut.....busiu dar laimingesne, kai galesiu apkabint.....kaip to laukiu....meile mano.....labanakt

Is this entire message? Strange, but, anyway, it should be:

"I'm happy, when I have a possibility to communicate (with you), and I'll be more happy, when I can embrace you. How am I awaiting this! (You're) love of mine. Goodnight."

lu:ka wrote:I sugget you to wait some time before re-posting the message, i've seen that the sub-forum is often updated (more than i expected) so in a few time you'll certainly have an answer.

The original message was posted in 17:26, this your message posted in 19:31. Aren't you too impatient? It's a forum, not a chat.

delta

Postby delta » 2006-11-08, 19:40

Hello vicza

thank you very much! :D
I know that's not a chat and I would wait before asking for the second time :wink:

thanks a lot again.

Luigi

Return to “Lithuanian (Lietuvių kalba)”