Dziesma par laimi - Laimes daina

luap
Dziesma par laimi - Laimes daina

Postby luap » 2006-05-07, 21:28

I Wasn't quite sure where to post this as it is related to both Lithuanian and Latvian but thought here would be more appropriate

Aš turiu found Laimes Daina - lietuviškai versija of Dziesma Par Laimi in audio form bet as, Aš esu mokytu lietuviškai. Jei Aš neturiu dainų lyrikų, Aš esu unable to progress with learning your fine kalbos.

If someone could provide me with the lyrikos į Laimes Daina

Ačiū ir Aš esu atsiprašau per mano blogai lietuviškai

---

That should hopefully mean - I have found Laimes Daina - the Lithuanian Version of Dziesma Par Laimi in audio form. If I don't have the lyrics, I am unable to progress with learning your fine language.

Thank you and I am sorry for my bad Lithuanian

---

If you are wondering why I did this - I need to improve my Lithuanian :D

desper

Postby desper » 2006-05-08, 19:33

Na, nežinau, kur rasti tos dainos žodžius. / I'm not sure where to find the lyrics of the song.
Daina neatrodo labai populiari. Gal paieškok kitų dainų? / The song does not seem very popular. Maybe you should search for other songs?

Bet, keli klaidų ištaisymai: / But, some corrections:
luap wrote:Aš turiu found Laimes Daina - lietuviškai versija of Dziesma Par Laimi in audio form bet as, Aš esu mokytu lietuviškai. Jei Aš neturiu dainų lyrikų, Aš esu unable to progress with learning your fine kalbos.

Galimas ištaisymas: / A possible correction:
Aš turiu suradęs (sakoma / one would say: aš radau) Laimės Dainos lietuvišką versiją audio formatu, bet aš tik mokausi lietuviškai. Jei aš neturėsiu dainos žodžių, aš negalėsiu progresuoti besimokant/mokantis (sakoma: negalėsiu toliau mokytis) jūsų puikios kalbos.

Ačiū ir atsiprašau dėl mano (sakoma: savo) blogos lietuvių kalbos.

luap

Postby luap » 2006-05-08, 20:01

desper wrote:Na, nežinau, kur rasti tos dainos žodžius. / I'm not sure where to find the lyrics of the song.
Daina neatrodo labai populiari. Gal paieškok kitų dainų? / The song does not seem very popular. Maybe you should search for other songs?

Bet, keli klaidų ištaisymai: / But, some corrections:
luap wrote:Aš turiu found Laimes Daina - lietuviškai versija of Dziesma Par Laimi in audio form bet as, Aš esu mokytu lietuviškai. Jei Aš neturiu dainų lyrikų, Aš esu unable to progress with learning your fine kalbos.

Galimas ištaisymas: / A possible correction:
Aš turiu suradęs (sakoma / one would say: aš radau) Laimės Dainos lietuvišką versiją audio formatu, bet aš tik mokausi lietuviškai. Jei aš neturėsiu dainos žodžių, aš negalėsiu progresuoti besimokant/mokantis (sakoma: negalėsiu toliau mokytis) jūsų puikios kalbos.

Ačiū ir atsiprašau dėl mano (sakoma: savo) blogos lietuvių kalbos.

Ačiū desper

Mantaz

Re: Dziesma par laimi - Laimes daina

Postby Mantaz » 2006-05-08, 20:08

Ouch, you Lithuanian is heavily polluted by English :D

Anyway, I have found the song, but didn't find the lyrics and it seems they are not published, since Google didn't manage to find using exerpts of lyrics from the song. I tried to write down the song, but seems like their accent is too heavy to understand and I don't recommend you learning Lithuanian pronunciation from this song ;)

I'd also correct your sentences as following:

Aš radau dainos "Dziesma par laimi"
lietuviškos versijos garso įrašą, bet aš nepakankamai gerai moku lietuviškai. Taigi, jei aš neturiu dainų žodžių, negaliu toliau mokytis jūsų gražios kalbos.

Ačiū ir aš atsiprašau už mano prastą Lietuvių kalbą

luap

Re: Dziesma par laimi - Laimes daina

Postby luap » 2006-05-08, 20:21

Mantaz wrote:

Ouch, you Lithuanian is heavily polluted by English :D

Anyway, I have found the song, but didn't find the lyrics and it seems they are not published, since Google didn't manage to find using exerpts of lyrics from the song. I tried to write down the song, but seems like their accent is too heavy to understand and I don't recommend you learning Lithuanian pronunciation from this song ;)

I'd also correct your sentences as following:

Aš radau dainos "Dziesma par laimi"
lietuviškos versijos garso įrašą, bet aš nepakankamai gerai moku lietuviškai. Taigi, jei aš neturiu dainų žodžių, negaliu toliau mokytis jūsų gražios kalbos.

Ačiū ir aš atsiprašau už mano prastą Lietuvių kalbą

I know its shocking but I need the practice and cheers for the corrections, they all help

Return to “Lithuanian (Lietuvių kalba)”