Moderator:france-eesti

france-eesti
Language Forum Moderator
Future of this subforum

Postby france-eesti » 2018-03-08, 19:19

Szia! Hi!
I need your opinion upon this matter... The following poll:
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=52852&p=1102362#p1102362

has been created in order to allow people to vote about the future of the Estonian, Finnish and Hungarian subforums.

There was a suggestion to merge all the three subforums and make a general "Uralic languages" subforum. I and other users of our subforum(s) have already expressed their opinion in that discussion, but in case you visit only language-specific subforums and haven't seen it yet, I write about it here.

I think that these languages, being national languages of independed states and having many active Unilang users interested in them, deserve forums of their own.

What do you think about it? Please vote and express your opinion here or in the thread I linked to above.

If you have another suggestion, not listed in the poll variants, write about it here and I'll include it as an option.
(fr) Native - (en) Fluentish - (pt) Fluentish when I was younger - (hu) Can sustain a conversation with a patient and kind magyar or order some beer and lecsó in Budapest - (it) On Duolingo ma posso ordinare uno Spritz ed antipasti in un ristorante :blush:

Return to “Hungarian (Magyar)”