Indonesian literature / Sastra Indonesia

Moderator:atalarikt

aaakknu
Language Forum Moderator
Indonesian literature / Sastra Indonesia

Postby aaakknu » 2018-02-03, 14:48

This thread is for discusions of Indonesian literature. Tell about your favorite books, poems and authors and why you like them. What Indonesian book did you read recently? Did you like or dislike it? Why?
Here you can post anything related to Indonesian literature.
Здайся на Господа у твоїх справах, і задуми твої здійсняться. (Приповідки 16, 3)
TAC 2019

atalarikt

Re: Indonesian literature / Sastra Indonesia

Postby atalarikt » 2018-02-05, 9:40

We can't talk about Indonesian literature without talking about the controversial Chairil Anwar and his legendary poem titled Aku (I/Me).
وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ خَلْقُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلَافُ أَلْسِنَتِكُمْ وَأَلْوَانِكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِلْعَالِمِينَ۝
"And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge." (Ar-Rum: 22)

Jika saya salah, mohon diperbaiki. If I make some mistake(s), please correct me.
Forever indebted to Robert A. Blust for his contributions to Austronesian linguistics

vijayjohn
Language Forum Moderator

Re: Indonesian literature / Sastra Indonesia

Postby vijayjohn » 2020-11-22, 13:23

The only Indonesian literature I'm familiar with so far is the political cartoons on SEAsite, which do look pretty interesting.

Return to “Indonesian/Malay (Bahasa Indonesia/Bahasa Malaysia)”