Audio and transcription

Moderator: atalarikt

Tonic

Audio and transcription

Postby Tonic » 2011-01-02, 22:11

Salam

I am looking for audio material in Malay (or Indonesian), and their transcription. It might be poems, short stories, political speeches, drama, dialogues,... It doesnt matter. I needn't come with translation, I just need audio and its transcription in the said language. Do you know where can I find that?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Terima kasih in advance.
Please correct my mistakes.

najwa84

Re: Audio and transcription

Postby najwa84 » 2011-02-18, 2:35

You may download Malay songs and the lyrics are available on the Net. Listening to songs also can improve your pronunciation and understanding on the language, try to listen first without looking at the lyric. Let see if u can grab any malay words :D
Image Image Image Image Image

Toolkit2009

Re: Audio and transcription

Postby Toolkit2009 » 2011-03-25, 9:26

Gambuj wrote:Salam

I am looking for audio material in Malay (or Indonesian), and their transcription. It might be poems, short stories, political speeches, drama, dialogues,... It doesnt matter. I needn't come with translation, I just need audio and its transcription in the said language. Do you know where can I find that?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Terima kasih in advance.

You can download a free internet radio software which allows you to record radio programmes in mp3 format. I have used a reliable one called Radio Sure which has Malaysian, Indonesian and Singaporean radio stations on its list. The reception is good if you have broadband. Recording is a breeze,you just press a button.
The website for Radio Sure is:
http://www.radiosure.com/

I wish you all the best.

Return to “Indonesian/Malay (Bahasa Indonesia/Bahasa Malaysia)”