This is the thread for the Polish study group. The basic idea here is to work together on learning Polish (whether with the same or different resources). So far me and Salajane have expressed interest in doing this, but if anyone wants to join at any point in time, please don't hesitate!
Regarding shared materials for the group:
I take copyright laws serious, and will not have myself or this forum dragged into legal troubles over materials. That being said - I am willing to distribute materials not freely and legally accessible to members of the forum in good standing and who do not have the means to purchase said materials themselves (for whatever reason). I am only doing this for the purposes of a group study of the language, and so that all members of the group have the materials being used. Please do not distribute these materials outside of the group or it may ruin the fun for everyone else. If you wish to get a copy of these scans please PM me and we can discuss it. Access to these materials will be taken down immediately upon the request of the author or publisher of the materials or the administrative team of this forum.
Group 1 (Started 10/25/18)
- First Year Polish by Oscar Swan
- Workbooks to Accompany First Year Polish by State University of Ohio
- Quizlet Class [optional]
Check-Ins: (dating format: month/day/year)
- Workbook Unit 3 - Due by 12/09/18
- Workbook Unit 2 All Sections (Sections A, B & N are optional) - Due by 12/03/18
- Workbook Unit 1 Sections H - K (J & K are optional) - Due by 11/25/18
- Workbook Unit 1 Lesson 1 Sections D-G - Due by 11/18/18
- Workbook Unit 1 Lesson 1 Sections D & E - Due by 11/11/18
- Workbook Unit 1 Lesson 1 Sections A-C - Due by 11/05/18