Polish Language Magazines?

jordan001
Polish Language Magazines?

Postby jordan001 » 2014-06-27, 8:45

Hi. I'm trying to find a magazine that is similar to "Deutsch Perfekt" but for Polish. "Deustch Perfekt" comes out once a month and has articles for all levels, and it shows you which articles are beginner, or intermediate or advanced. Does anyone know if there is a magazine like that for learning Polish?
dzięki za pomoc!
Jordan

Kuba

Re: Polish Language Magazines?

Postby Kuba » 2014-07-08, 0:34

I have to confess that I don't know of such a magazine, and I'm a bit pessimistic about its existence, too. Maybe in the library of a department of Slavic languages or something like this at a university... Polish doesn't have the same market as English, French, Spanish, German or even Italian. But you are living in London, as I can see, so you should have access at least to the "normal" newspapers and magazines.

GabiV

Re: Polish Language Magazines?

Postby GabiV » 2014-07-18, 10:19

As mentioned above, I would reccomend you to use regular Polish magazines. If you find them too difficult, then use easy articles for children. The good news is, that books and magazines for children are always super correct, as the are supposed to teach kids to speak properly.
Try these websites:
http://czasdzieci.pl/edukacja
http://www.superkid.pl/ciekawostki-dla-dzieci

I know it might look funny to you, but it is just for a start :) If that is too easy, I can recommend you some other interesting websites. Do you have any hobby you would like to read about?

Return to “Polish (Polski)”