I'm looking for a native speaker of Basque who can translate the following sentences for me:
1. The king found some books.
2. He did not read any books to his son.
3. The three soldiers stirred the soup.
4. They will stirr it for three hours.
5. Every soldier was old and ugly.
6. The castle is on a hill near a lake.
7. Antonio has lived in Venice for three years now.
8. No one arrived at the castle yesterday.
9. Most of Prospero's books will arrive next week.
10. The kind man gave a book to his daughter.
11. She will put the book on a chair.
12. Macbeth may find them in the forest (assume that them refers to people).
13. Falstaff drank a glass of beer.
14. Falstaff drank because he was thirsty.
15. Miranda knew that Prospero had many books.
16. Hamlet said that his mother was disloyal.
17. Portia told Shylock that he should be kind to Antonio.
18. Macbeth tried to kill the king.
19. Macbeth tried to meet a witch.
20. Prospero has promised to give her all the books.
I need them to be translated for a languageproject. I'm a member of a researchgroup of the University of Utrecht, the Netherlands.