Looking for somebody gonna help me with esperanto...

pauluszk

Looking for somebody gonna help me with esperanto...

Postby pauluszk » 2011-11-19, 7:55

Saluton!
I'm using the site of the lernu.At the begining it seemed really easy, but turning now I've recognized that picking up esperanto, needs a much of work too, and not as easy as everybody says :D. To tell you the truth my goal from the begining has been, to make the text I working with, totally understood.Lernu is very easy and theres a lot of help, but I need somebody, who can make clear my missunderstandings.Lot of cases I don't really understand the sentence making system of esperanto.May cuz my native language gives me a very different thinking way to esperanto...Dont know:) So I will be very thankful, If somebody would gonna help me on skype or another way.

Bests:)
native: [flag]hu[/flag]
B2-C1: [flag]en-us[/flag]
A2: [flag]eo[/flag] [flag]de[/flag]
focusing: [flag]en-us[/flag] [flag]de[/flag]
wanna learn, lacks time: [flag]ro[/flag] [flag]nl[/flag] [flag]eo[/flag][flag]id[/flag]

zeme

Re: Looking for somebody gonna help me with esperanto...

Postby zeme » 2011-11-29, 20:46

Lernu.net is really the best place for that. Give it 3-4 months and try contributing to the Esperanto Wikipedia for practice. You can also play the LUDO: LA PERSONO SUB MI... game on this forum to improve. Just make sure to add a note to your signature saying that you want your mistakes to be corrected.
The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.

linguaholic

Postby linguaholic » 2011-11-30, 10:49

You can always post your questions here of course. The forum is pretty quiet, but there are always some people around who can help you. Lernu is great, but I would recommend also trying to use your Esperanto "in the wild": Read books, listen to the radio (Radio verda is easy, Varsovia Vento somewhat more advanced), talk to people, go to meetings, write a blog - lots of possibilities. :)
I would not encourage writing for Wikipedia until you have a more advanced knowledge of the language, though. Wikipedia is used as a source of reading material by learners and it's a pity if it's full of mistakes and word-for-word translations from other languages. (I'm not saying you would mess it up, I just don't like recommending Wikipedia as a learning playground for beginners. Of course, if you post your translations on lernu or here to have them corrected first, that's great.)
native: Deutsch / advanced: English, Nederlands / intermediate: Esperanto / forgotten: Français / fighting my way through: עברית מקראית / dreaming of: Čeština, עברית / admiring from a safe distance: فارسی

zeme

Postby zeme » 2011-12-01, 13:23

Like she said :partyhat:
The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.

Pīteris

Postby Pīteris » 2012-03-04, 9:23

Personally, I'd recommend "Kurso de Esperanto 3" programme. I learned esperanto that way and it was quick and pleasant. Try it. :yep:
Prūsa Prābutiskai!

wrapman

Postby wrapman » 2012-03-04, 17:34

I'm learning Esperanto through Google Translate. Translating song lyrics, and listening to the song while reading the lyrics (in Esperanto). I know Google Translate makes a lot of mistakes, but its an easy way to learn a lot of words (and some grammar too).

e-lernado

Postby e-lernado » 2012-03-17, 1:39

Is Kurso de Esperanto more effective than Lernu? Or more interesting, at least? I think I read in another Unilang thread that Lernu's courses are boring. I would like to do an interesting course that will teach me the language as quickly as possible. I am happy to combine resources from different courses, maybe someone can make a recommendation about the best combination of learning materials from different sources?

I have some passive understanding of other languages, so if there is a better Esperanto course that is written in a language other than English, maybe I could try that one, or get a friend to help me with it.

Pīteris

Postby Pīteris » 2012-09-20, 14:44

Well, each of us would differently define the word "interesting''. I can just say Kurso de Esperanto is much more effective, there you can find almost every useful rule and lots of remarkable words in Esperanto. After the Kurso de Esperanto, after two months, I could run a fluent discuss, not about everything, surely. Still, I would recommend Kurso for every beginner. It's just organized in a better way than courses on Lernu.
Prūsa Prābutiskai!

hedwards

Postby hedwards » 2013-09-14, 0:50

Pīteris wrote:Well, each of us would differently define the word "interesting''. I can just say Kurso de Esperanto is much more effective, there you can find almost every useful rule and lots of remarkable words in Esperanto. After the Kurso de Esperanto, after two months, I could run a fluent discuss, not about everything, surely. Still, I would recommend Kurso for every beginner. It's just organized in a better way than courses on Lernu.

Lernu estas ne bone kaj ne malbone. Ĝi estas tro facile. Skribi kaj lesi estas pli bone.

AlexandreMsx

Postby AlexandreMsx » 2013-11-24, 22:16

Does anybody knows where we can find ebooks written in esperanto?

Swalf

Postby Swalf » 2013-11-29, 20:07

Saluton!
Vi povas trovi multajn el ili ĉe
http://i-espero.info/elsutaro/esperantaj-libroj
Bonan legadon!
[flag=]it[/flag]★★★★ [flag=]eo[/flag]★★★ [flag=]en[/flag]★★ [flag=]lmo[/flag]★★
If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head.
If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.
(Nelson Mandela)

AlexandreMsx

Postby AlexandreMsx » 2013-12-01, 20:35

Mi trovis pagxon de brazila gubernio: www.dominiopublico.gov.br oni metas la "idioma"-n kiel esperando kaj elektas "tipo de midia" kiel "texto".

Return to “Esperanto”