How much time did you need to pick up esp. to a medium lvl?

pauluszk

How much time did you need to pick up esp. to a medium lvl?

Postby pauluszk » 2011-10-30, 9:17

Saluton!:D

About a mounth ago, I've decided to pick the esperanto up and try to do a succeed language exam as fast as I can.
I've been following the learning system of lernu.net. I find the language so easy for the first.If I use a vocabulary of esperanto I can translate an elementary leveled text without bigger missunderstandings.
I think I just need time and experience of esperanto using.And a mess of words.(Fortunately an integral part of the word base of esperanto is easy to think out the meaning, but I'm aware of the fact, that without dealing them I'ts impossible to get to the wished level on it I sure)

So I would have some questions:
-How much time did you need to learn esperanto to do level you wanted.
-Have you ever used it?What situation?
-How many exams were you have written when you finally had one succeed...
-Do you actually use this or you've just done your exam and since then you are on the way of forgetting it?

thx, for the reading and waiting for answers from everyone:)
native: [flag]hu[/flag]
B2-C1: [flag]en-us[/flag]
A2: [flag]eo[/flag] [flag]de[/flag]
focusing: [flag]en-us[/flag] [flag]de[/flag]
wanna learn, lacks time: [flag]ro[/flag] [flag]nl[/flag] [flag]eo[/flag][flag]id[/flag]

'''

Re: How much time did you need to pick up esp. to a medium lvl?

Postby ''' » 2011-10-30, 16:02

személyesen nem használtam még az Esperantót, de olvastam már cikkeket benne. Középszint az embertől emberre függ. Azt mondják azért meg lehet tanulni egy pár hónap alatt. Hetek ha szorgalmas az ember. Vizsgákra asszem még nem jártam de ha igen akkor mind elsőszintűek voltak.

Szerintem csináld csak az epserantót. Sose lehet tudni hogy mikor lesz rá hasznod. pl. a pasporta servo
26/♂/hetero/Hu/★☭/PRESCRIPTIVIST
(en)(hu) - native
(de)(fr)(fa) - intermediate

pauluszk

Postby pauluszk » 2011-10-31, 5:44

Okés!Köszönöm, mindenképpen közepezek belőle, mert beszámítják és kitdja össze jön-e mellé egy német....Ha meg igen semmi esetre sem baj.
native: [flag]hu[/flag]
B2-C1: [flag]en-us[/flag]
A2: [flag]eo[/flag] [flag]de[/flag]
focusing: [flag]en-us[/flag] [flag]de[/flag]
wanna learn, lacks time: [flag]ro[/flag] [flag]nl[/flag] [flag]eo[/flag][flag]id[/flag]

linguaholic

Postby linguaholic » 2011-10-31, 11:45

Ne krokodilu! :P

-How much time did you need to learn esperanto to do level you wanted.

I don't speak it at the level I would like to. However, I think I had okay conversational abilities after about 3-6 months.

-Have you ever used it?What situation?

Yes, I attend meetings once or twice a year, keep in touch with Esperanto-speaking friends on facebook and read books.

-How many exams were you have written when you finally had one succeed...

I'm not sure I understand the question. I think I took one of the lernu tests, but never actually did any of the KER exams or anything (though I would like to pass C1 some time in the future...)

-Do you actually use this or you've just done your exam and since then you are on the way of forgetting it?

Yes, I use it, see above.

Cetere, bonvenon en Esperantujo. ;)
native: Deutsch / advanced: English, Nederlands / intermediate: Esperanto / forgotten: Français / fighting my way through: עברית מקראית / dreaming of: Čeština, עברית / admiring from a safe distance: فارسی

Return to “Esperanto”