Mi estudas Esperanto

Trapy
Mi estudas Esperanto

Postby Trapy » 2008-09-23, 3:01

Saluton Amikoj,

Désolé, mais ça c'est tout dont je connais. Pues ma~nana voy al biblioteca por estudiar el Esperanto con una groupo de amigos (el equipo Linguistica de mi universidad). Aber ich habe keine B''ucher in Esperanto. Do you know any good sites that focus more on vocab, and less on technical useage? J'ai besoin d'étudier la grammer, c'est vrai, mais mes amis parlent, unes plus que des autres, mais certains parlent tres bien. Por que yo puedo hablar con ellos mejor, necesito estudiar, lo sabo, perro quiero empezar con une poco de vocabulario. Konnen sie mir helfen bitte? Volim učim Esperanto :)

Hvala Lepo!
-Trapy
"and now every toilet will burn to ashes!""

Formiko

Re: Mi estudas Esperanto

Postby Formiko » 2008-09-23, 3:05

Trapy wrote:Saluton Amikoj,

Désolé, mais ça c'est tout dont je connais. Pues ma~nana voy al biblioteca por estudiar el Esperanto con una groupo de amigos (el equipo Linguistica de mi universidad). Aber ich habe keine B''ucher in Esperanto. Do you know any good sites that focus more on vocab, and less on technical useage? J'ai besoin d'étudier la grammer, c'est vrai, mais mes amis parlent, unes plus que des autres, mais certains parlent tres bien. Por que yo puedo hablar con ellos mejor, necesito estudiar, lo sabo, perro quiero empezar con une poco de vocabulario. Konnen sie mir helfen bitte? Volim učim Esperanto :)

Hvala Lepo!
-Trapy

I'm assuming Volim učim Esperanto is Czech. Hvala Lepo is Croatian, I think. But you can go to lernu.net. Has everything you need.
Cherokee Indian STILL improving German.
Getting reacquainted with Swahili Msaada!
In no particular order
[flag]eo[/flag][flag]de[/flag][flag]es[/flag][flag]yo[/flag][flag]chr[/flag][flag]ru[/flag]

Trapy

Postby Trapy » 2008-09-23, 3:36

Thanks Formiko! yes, I was trying to throw some of my (poor) Serbian in at the end. And was just trying to take a jab to show, I've hit the dartboard around the outsides, but I think Esperanto will help me connect all those together in the +50 point range :)
"and now every toilet will burn to ashes!""

Narbleh

Postby Narbleh » 2008-09-23, 4:16

I recommend the Ana Pana course on lernu. That's what I used to get moving back in the day :)

Mi studas Esperanton
Saluton Amikoj,

Désolé, mais ça c'est tout que je connais. Pues ma~nana voy al biblioteca por estudiar el Esperanto con una groupo de amigos (el equipo Linguistica de mi universidad). Aber ich habe keine B''ucher in Esperanto. Do you know any good sites that focus more on vocab, and less on technical useage? J'ai besoin d'étudier la grammaire, c'est vrai, mais mes amis le parlent, certains plus que d'autres, mais certains le parlent très bien. Por que yo puedo hablar con ellos mejor, necesito estudiar, lo sabo, perro quiero empezar con une poco de vocabulario. Konnen sie mir helfen bitte? Volim učim Esperanto

Don't underestimate the value of studying Esperanto grammar on the way :) I'd say the biggest problem among Esperanto-speakers is their poor command of grammar (as well as misuse of vocabulary), which is surprising since the basics are easy and regular. I suppose some take that for granted and blow off things like the accusative.

I've noticed you've been taking up many languages all at once. I hope that goes well for you. I can help you with both French and Esperanto if you'd like, and we'll all be glad to answer your questions here :)

Bonan ŝancon!
[flag=]en-us[/flag][flag=]fr[/flag][flag=]eo[/flag][flag=]nl[/flag]Image

Knabo

Postby Knabo » 2008-09-27, 10:09

just a small thing:

Volim učim Esperanto :) (mi amas studas Eo-n) - you must say "volim učiti Esperanto" (mi amas studi) or "volim da učim Esperanto". If that was Serbian or Croatian :P

Return to “Esperanto”