Discussion Group

Moderator:OldBoring

Francy
Discussion Group

Postby Francy » 2003-01-30, 19:30

CIAO A TUTTI!!

Questo è il nuovo angolino per tutti quelli che sono interessati a capire, praticare e migliorare la loro conoscenza della lingua italiana e discutere la cultura di questo bellissimo paese!!
Purtroppo non ho mai insegnato italiano e quindi non consco del materiale da consigliarvi e non ho ancora un metodo ben preciso per aiutarvi con la mia lingua. Vorrei quindi invitare tutti coloro che fossero interessati a condividere questo spazio a dirmi quali conoscenze hanno già della lingua italiana (se ne hanno), quel è il loro livello e cosa si aspettano in concreto. Vorrei ricordare a tutti che devono insegnarmi a insegnare loro l'italiano, e quindi critiche, suggerimenti e commenti saranno in ogni momento bene accetti.
Sono in grado di parlare sia spagnolo che inglese in modo fluente, e anche di mettere a confronto le grammatiche di queste due lingue con quella italiana, e spero questo possa essere di aiuto a tutti coloro che vogliono imparare.
Online e anche nel database di Unilang sono già presenti molte fonti relative alla grammatica italiana, lascerò quindi hai voi lo studio individuale di queste parti più "tecniche". Questo spazio sarà a disposizione di tutti coloro che vorranno chiarimenti e spiegazioni, o anche solo fare e sercizi a dialogare in lingua. :wink:

----------------------------

HI EVERYBODY!!!

This is the new little corner dedicated to all those who are interested in understanding, practising and improving their knowledge of the Italian language and in discussing the culture of this wonderful country!!
Unfortunately I've never tought Italian and so I don't know any material to suggest you with and I don't have any precise method yet to help you to learn my language. I'd like, then, to invite everybody who is interested in sharing this space to tell me what kind of knowledge they already have of the Italian language (if they do) , which is their level and what they actually expect by such a "course". I'd like to remind everybody that they have to teach me to teach them Italian, and so critics, suggestions and comments are always very welcome.
I can speak both Spanish and English in a pretty fluent way, and I can also compare the grammars of these two languages with Italian one, and I hope it could be useful to everybody who wants to learn.
There are already many sources both online and in the Unilang database regarding Italian grammar. I'll let you then study these "technical" parts individually. This place will be available to everybody who is willing to have clarifications, explanations, or maybe only make exercises and dialogues in my language. :wink:
There are more things in Heaven and Hearth than are dreamt of in your Philosophy...

<b>
www.myspace.com/ushuayia
</b>

ekalin

Postby ekalin » 2003-01-30, 23:32

Ma finalmente! Dopo anni e anni aspetando, per fine habiamo un luogo per parlare in italiano nella Unilang... :-)

NulNuk

Postby NulNuk » 2003-01-31, 2:41

I dont supoust Francy knows Hebrew to help NulNuk with Hebrew
book to lern Italian :'0{
but NulNuk is not reall fun of forum helping when learning ,any way ,NulNuk
prefers to bother ppl over Messenger :0P
any ways I will gladly take a look over this page to learn too !!! :0}
Every thing I write, wrote, or will write, its in my own opinion, for I have no other.
Release me from the duty of being polite and remind you, "I made use of my own brain".

leppie

Postby leppie » 2003-01-31, 8:42

Sono nuovo, ma posso dare una mano anch'io a Francy, chiedete e vi sarà risposto

I'm a new member of Unilang, but I can give a helping hand to Francy. Ask and you'll
be answered...

Je suis nouveau à Unilang, mais je peux aider Francy quand même... Démandez et
on vous reponderai....

(Potete provare a chiedere anche in tedesco... forse ce la faccio :P )

E}{pugnator

Postby E}{pugnator » 2003-01-31, 10:25

Ciao!

I'm very happy that we've finally got an Italian room! Specially now I've decided to go on with the Italian studies, and I feel I'm finally getting into the intermediary level (I could understand all your Italian message, Francy).
I was missing you so much, Francy, I thought you were in trouble at the uni(versity) and therefore I didn't ask you about our Italian page for Portuguese speakers...But it' still alive, I've done two lessons by far...Now I have my computer at home (after strugling to fix it) and since i'm moving to a new apartment I'm gonna have a phone line, and if my modem wants so I hope I can restarted everything I had stopped...I'm gonna e-mail you to ask you to record some files, ok?! (I need the alphabet again, as I have lost all the data in my computer, and also two words I'm using in one lesson).
I hope we can really have a good time at this "angolino", it will surely help everybody a lot...I'm also having good times with the Italian practice at the chat, so now I'm sure my Italian knowledge will surpass the French one, even though i'm attending a regular French class...
Good luck for us all, the future has just begun!

E}{pug
Learning Georgian, Mandarin Chinese, Russian and Papiamentu from scratch. Trying to brush up my Norwegian up to an advanced level.

darkina

Postby darkina » 2003-01-31, 18:13

Se c'è bisogno di una mano, fatemi sapere e potrei collaborare anch'io ;)
век живи, век учись, а дураком помрешь

Pleasures remain, so does the pain

Francy

Postby Francy » 2003-01-31, 19:27

Innanzi tutto ringrazio Darkroom e la new entry Ieppie per l'offerta di collaorazione... visto che ho aperto questo spazio di mia spontanea volontà mi sembra giusto che lo sbattimento me lo sobbarchi innanzi tutto io, ma avrò di sicuro bisogno di aiuto quindi grazie mille sind'ora!

As to NulkNuk... well, I hope you'll give us the pleasure to join us sometimes if you want... it'd be really nice!!!

Exp!! Thank you!! Yes, you were right I was dying under the weight of my exams!!! :shock: I was very busy, that's why I waited!! Now you can send me all the emails you want and ask me all what you need, I'm back as normal and willing ot help you!!! As to this space, please tell me what kind of activity you'd like to carry on on this corner. I know you already speak English so I guess you'd like just to practice right?

Btw... NulNuk gave me an idea... maybe we could settle a day at a time of the week when we could regularly meet all toghether on the Unilang chat to talk in Italian a little bit... what do you think?
There are more things in Heaven and Hearth than are dreamt of in your Philosophy...

<b>

www.myspace.com/ushuayia

</b>

Fenek

ciao!

Postby Fenek » 2003-02-01, 11:19

Ciao a tutti! :)

Francy, so che tu hai un esame orale la settimana prossima. In bocca al lupo!

Forse ci scriverò qualcosa più tardi. Correggete errori nei miei messaggi, per favore!

Francy

Re: ciao!

Postby Francy » 2003-02-01, 16:22

Fenek wrote:Ciao a tutti! :)

Francy, so che tu hai un esame orale la settimana prossima. In bocca al lupo!

Forse ci scriverò qualcosa più tardi. Correggete errori nei miei messaggi, per favore!

Devi solo chiedere... correzione:

Forse scriverò qualcosa più tardi. Correggete gli errori nei miei messaggi. :wink:

<b>

www.myspace.com/ushuayia

</b>

Fenek

a leppie

Postby Fenek » 2003-02-04, 21:26

leppie, non hai inserito la tua località nel tuo profilo. Sai che i tuoi messaggi non saranno contati come messaggi inviati da Italia quando farò le statistiche del foro e Italia perderà i punti? Non sei un patriota? :wink:

leppie

Postby leppie » 2003-02-05, 8:42

Non l'ho fatto?
Mi sembrava di sí, ma forse mi sbaglio...

P.S. visto che siamo nell'angolino italiano, ti faccio una piccola correzione,
i nomi delle delle nazioni vanno fatti precedere dall'articolo,
quindi
dall'Italia
e
l'Italia.

A parte questo complimenti per il tuo italiano, Fenek...

P.S. A me il termine foro piace proprio poco, preferisco forum... ma è una
questione di gusti...

Strigo

Ciao

Postby Strigo » 2003-02-05, 16:09

Hello!

I've read about Italian these weeks, and I'm really interested in that language. Besides, I love all Romance Languages.
I'm a complete begineer, I didn't understand your first message. So, I hope in this place I can learn a little of Italian and learn writing and some resources of grammar.

Bye!
Aquí es donde traduzco diariamente música israelí del hebreo al español

[flag]cl[/flag] native; [flag]en[/flag] fluent; [flag]il[/flag] lower advanced ; [flag]pt-BR[/flag] read fluently, understand well, speak not so badly (specially after some Itaipava); recently focusing on [flag]sv[/flag][flag]ar[/flag] and I promised myself to finish my [flag]ru[/flag] New Penguin Russian Course: A Complete Course for Beginners in less than a month (12/oct/2013). Wants to wake up one day speaking [flag]ka[/flag][flag]lt[/flag] and any Turkic language.

leppie

Postby leppie » 2003-02-05, 16:17

Francy... Have you thought about some web page with ltalian lessons?

I'd be very happy to help... Or to begin writing something!
Se il drago rifiuta di combattere,
forse è solo pigro.
Ma se ignora la zanzara,
allora è davvero addormentato.

darkina

Postby darkina » 2003-02-05, 21:14

Foro? Per me foro è un buco...;) Esiste anche l'opzione 'foro' per 'forum' in italiano? leppie's comment makes me wonder...*oops i was supposed to be one of those who speak italian* ;)

I'm sure i once found some sites who teach italian, but i can't remember them...i'll try to contact the person i sent them to, if he still has that links...

leppie, non per essere indiscreta, ma posso sapere di dove sei esattamente? Perdona la curiosità...
век живи, век учись, а дураком помрешь

Pleasures remain, so does the pain

Psi-Lord

Postby Psi-Lord » 2003-02-05, 22:56

Though being offtopic here, it may be interesting to note that, even though "foro" is right there, in Portuguese dictionaries, every native speaker (at least here in Brazil) will use "fórum" only. I myself was surprised when I actually couldn't find the latter in one of my dictionaries, many, many years ago. :)
português do Brasil (pt-BR)British English (en-GB) galego (gl) português (pt) •• العربية (ar) български (bg) Cymraeg (cy) Deutsch (de)  r n km.t (egy) español rioplatense (es-AR) 日本語 (ja) 한국어 (ko) lingua Latina (la) ••• Esperanto (eo) (grc) français (fr) (hi) magyar (hu) italiano (it) polski (pl) Türkçe (tr) 普通話 (zh-CN)

leppie

Postby leppie » 2003-02-06, 8:36

Forum or Foro?
There're people who use Foro...
But I've been using exclusively Forum since I've seen it used by
the "Accademia della crusca"....
http://www.accademiadellacrusca.it/arti ... _rete.shtm

Ah... Vivo a Milano...
Ma mia mamma è di Affi... Dovresti sapere dov'è...
Se il drago rifiuta di combattere,
forse è solo pigro.
Ma se ignora la zanzara,
allora è davvero addormentato.

Fenek

for...

Postby Fenek » 2003-02-06, 8:49

:cry: A me piace "foro" invece di "forum". Ma se voi, italiani, dicete "forum", devo sottomettermi :cry: Anche se mi pare che "foro" sia teoricamente corretto.

Grazie per le correzioni! :)
Già...
gli errori, la Italia
Gli articoli e le preposizioni italiane sono le cose più difficili per me. Per quanto riguarda gli articoli, le regole sono diverse da quelle inglesi, e talora é difficile stabilire una regola chiara:
Pirandello ma la Deledda
Roma ma Il Cairo
Creta ma la Sicilia
:?
Last edited by Fenek on 2003-02-06, 12:01, edited 2 times in total.

ekalin

Re: for...

Postby ekalin » 2003-02-06, 11:37

Fenek wrote:Gli articoli e le preposizioni italiane sono le cose più difficili per me. Per quanto riguarda gli articoli, le regole sono diverse da quelle inglesi, e talora é difficile stabilire una regola chiara:
Pirandello ma la Deledda
Roma ma Il Cairo
Creta ma la Sicilia

Ci sono regole per l'articolo. Ma per questo caso, davanti a nommi di paesi e città, non ci solo regole. È necessario imparare ogni caso e se in questo caso si usa l'articolo o no. Come i verbi polacchi: non basta imparare solo l'infinito... (infinitivo?) ;-)

ekalin

Ooops..

Postby ekalin » 2003-02-06, 11:39

Sorry, Fenek, I pressed the wrong button and edited your message instead of replying to it. :oops: :oops:

Fenek

Re: Ooops..

Postby Fenek » 2003-02-06, 11:59

ekalin wrote:Sorry, Fenek, I pressed the wrong button and edited your message instead of replying to it. :oops: :oops:

:evil: It´s the second time you do that to me! This is the last time I forgive you, next time I will get my revenge! :evil:

Only joking :wink: I reposted my message, so everything is back to normal.

Return to “Italian (Italiano)”