Need a bit of help

Moderator:aaakknu

Lauritzen
Need a bit of help

Postby Lauritzen » 2010-03-19, 11:27

Hi There

I hope that one of you might be able to help me out with a small problem. We have been working on creating a website survey for our website in multiple languages, since we have users from all over the world.

However, we forgot to include a few items in the Estonian translations, and now it is to late for us to get it translated at the translation agency :(

I hope that one of you might be so generous to spend 2 minutes translating the 5 sentences below into estonian for me. It would be greatly appriciated.

Kind regards Henrik

Translation 1:

Thank you for participating

Thank you very much for your time. The winners of the price-draw will be contacted directly by e-mail.

You can close this window using the X-button.

Translation 2:

Dear User

Note: 'User' as in 'User of this website' where user is invited to participate in a survey.

Translation 3:

What is the annual income of your entire household before tax?

Loiks

Re: Need a bit of help

Postby Loiks » 2010-03-19, 18:39

Lauritzen wrote:Hi There

I hope that one of you might be able to help me out with a small problem. We have been working on creating a website survey for our website in multiple languages, since we have users from all over the world.

However, we forgot to include a few items in the Estonian translations, and now it is to late for us to get it translated at the translation agency :(

I hope that one of you might be so generous to spend 2 minutes translating the 5 sentences below into estonian for me. It would be greatly appriciated.

Kind regards Henrik

Translation 1:

Thank you for participating

Thank you very much for your time. The winners of the price-draw will be contacted directly by e-mail.

You can close this window using the X-button.

Translation 2:

Dear User

Note: 'User' as in 'User of this website' where user is invited to participate in a survey.

Translation 3:

What is the annual income of your entire household before tax?

1. Aitäh osalemast!

Aitäh kulutatud aja eest. Auhinnaloosi võitjatega võetakse isiklikult ühendust e-posti teel.

Sulge aken, vajutades X-nuppu.

2. Hea osaleja! [I used the word 'participant', is it ok?]

3. Kui suur on teie leibkonna aastane sissetulek enne maksude mahaarvamist?

All the best,

Lauri

Lauritzen

Re: Need a bit of help

Postby Lauritzen » 2010-03-20, 11:43

Hi Lauri

Its excellent! Thank you very much for you help. really appriciate it.

Have a nice weekend :D

Kind regards Henrik

Return to “Estonian (Eesti keel)”