Little help?

Moderator:aaakknu

bmatt
Little help?

Postby bmatt » 2007-10-04, 0:50

Could someone here please help me out with the following? I'm not exactly sure what they're trying to say. Aitäh!!

Matt

Soovite Saaremaa keskkonnateenistuse seisukohta ehitamise võimalusteleKärla valla Kõrkküla küla xxx maaüksusel (katastriüksuse number xxx). Teie andmetel asub maaüksus Natura 2000 alal.

Saaremaa keskkonnateenistus teatab Teile, et xxx maaüksus ei asukehtivate looduskaitseliste piirangutega alal. Osale maaüksusestkehtisid kuni 2007. aasta 1. maini ajutised majandustegevuse piirangud,kuid peale tulevaste Natura 2000 hoiualade piiride täiendavat ülevaatuston Teie maaüksusel Mullutu-Loode hoiuala piiri korrigeeritud nii, et seekulgeb mööda Oja-Allika maaüksuse põhjapoolset piiri (vt lisatud kaart xxx.jpg).

Ehitussooviga tuleb Teil pöörduda Kärla valda. Kärla vallal on olemaska kehtestatud üldplaneering, mis määratleb muuhulgas ära kaehitusõigusega alad.

Loiks

Re: Little help?

Postby Loiks » 2007-10-04, 16:17

bmatt wrote:Could someone here please help me out with the following? I'm not exactly sure what they're trying to say. Aitäh!!

Matt

Soovite Saaremaa keskkonnateenistuse seisukohta ehitamise võimalusteleKärla valla Kõrkküla küla xxx maaüksusel (katastriüksuse number xxx). Teie andmetel asub maaüksus Natura 2000 alal.

Saaremaa keskkonnateenistus teatab Teile, et xxx maaüksus ei asukehtivate looduskaitseliste piirangutega alal. Osale maaüksusestkehtisid kuni 2007. aasta 1. maini ajutised majandustegevuse piirangud,kuid peale tulevaste Natura 2000 hoiualade piiride täiendavat ülevaatuston Teie maaüksusel Mullutu-Loode hoiuala piiri korrigeeritud nii, et seekulgeb mööda Oja-Allika maaüksuse põhjapoolset piiri (vt lisatud kaart xxx.jpg).

Ehitussooviga tuleb Teil pöörduda Kärla valda. Kärla vallal on olemaska kehtestatud üldplaneering, mis määratleb muuhulgas ära kaehitusõigusega alad.

I'll give try...

You would like to have the position of Saaremaa Environmental Service about possibilities of building on a land unit xxx(cadastre unit number xxx) in the village of Kõrkküla, Kärla municipality. According to you this land unit is situated in Natura 2000 area.

Saaremaa Environmental Service announces you that xxx land unit is not situated in area of valid restrictions for nature protection. To a part of the land unit temporary restrictions of economical activity were applied until May 1 2007 but after complementary examination of the borders of prospective preserves of Natura 2000 the border of Mullutu-Loode preserve on your land unit has been corrected so that it runs along the northern border of Oja-Allika land unit. (see map xxx.jpg)

You have to apply the Kärla municipality with your request for building. Kärla municipality has valid general area plan that among other things determines the areas where building is permitted.

bmatt

Aitäh Loiks!

Postby bmatt » 2007-10-04, 18:57

This really helped me out, and is great news!

Let me know if you ever need a German to English translation.

Matt

Levo

Postby Levo » 2007-10-04, 19:18

Such posts helps one to develope.
But I liked the video too, which Loiks wrote in a political topic - because of the subtitle and original Estonian sound. By the way I found another subtitled on youtube. Estonians are up-to-date.

Loiks

Postby Loiks » 2007-10-06, 8:37

Levo wrote: By the way I found another subtitled on youtube.

Which one?

Levo wrote:Estonians are up-to-date.

The e-... is kind of religion here. All civil services have to stop using any "paper" in near years. And beyond that everything has to become m-... . The prime minister speaks about m-elections, you'll be able to vote on your mobile phone. I use m-tickets in public transport of Tallinn. It's connected with ID-card. The ID-card has digital signing possibilities. M-parking has successfully worked for several years. The Nokia headquarters are just 80 km over the gulf in Espoo :).

And that's why we are so worried about cyber attacks...

Patrick88

Postby Patrick88 » 2007-10-07, 7:46

Would someone mind posting the link again? I seem to have missed it; if you don't want to post it here because it's just a language forum, could you perhaps PM it to me? It would be greatly appreciated! :)

BTW Loiks, do you know of any good articles on this new "m-" phenomenon that's been taking hold in Estonia? I read a good deal about the "e-" phenomenon, and, being the computer nerd that I am :), I'd love to read more. It would be cool to read more technology articles in Estonian... right now the technology stuff that I read in Estonian is from digi.ee.

Loiks

Postby Loiks » 2007-10-07, 16:18

Patrick88 wrote:Would someone mind posting the link again? I seem to have missed it; if you don't want to post it here because it's just a language forum, could you perhaps PM it to me? It would be greatly appreciated! :)

BTW Loiks, do you know of any good articles on this new "m-" phenomenon that's been taking hold in Estonia? I read a good deal about the "e-" phenomenon, and, being the computer nerd that I am :), I'd love to read more. It would be cool to read more technology articles in Estonian... right now the technology stuff that I read in Estonian is from digi.ee.

You've found the link yourself, haven't you? :)

Here are some links:

http://minut.ee - a forum about lots of topics
http://tehnokratt.net - a blog, also radio braodcasts included
http://am.ee - a magazine Arvutimaailm
http://arvutikasutaja.ee - a magazine Praktiline Arvutikasutaja

Patrick88

Postby Patrick88 » 2007-10-10, 5:16

Tänan, Loiks! Need Lingid on väga head. On nii lahe ja hea, et Eesti on nii arenenud tehnoloogiliselt. Väga huvitav ;)
Ja edu, Eesti! 8)

Levo

Postby Levo » 2007-10-10, 10:47

Patrick88 wrote:Tänan, Loiks! Need Lingid on väga head. On nii lahe ja hea, et Eesti on nii arenenud tehnoloogiliselt. Väga huvitav ;)
Ja edu, Eesti! 8)

And you know, why this all is so fascinating is that, they started from behind us, and also later than us (1989 <-> 1991)with the same, moreover, even worse historical background. That is why I really respect Estonia and also a big reason why I respect them with learning their language.

Return to “Estonian (Eesti keel)”