Su lemmik eesti muusikagrupp

Moderator: aaakknu

Patrick88
Posts: 35
Joined: 2007-04-25, 0:38
Real Name: Patrick Grinaway
Gender: male
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: US United States (United States)

Su lemmik eesti muusikagrupp

Postby Patrick88 » 2007-07-21, 11:08

Tere kõigile!
Palun, kirjuta siin, mis on su lemmik eesti muusikagrupp! Mõtlen, et oleks huvitav ;)

Mu lemmik on... :oops: cherryland...mulle meeldivad ka nexus ja dynamint :P


Hello everyone!
Please post the name of your favorite Estonian musical group here! I think it'd be interesting to learn this fact :)

My favorite is... cherryland..I also like nexus and dynamint.... no I don't know why :P

User avatar
Levo
Posts: 3231
Joined: 2006-10-29, 10:22
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn
Country: EE Estonia (Eesti)

Postby Levo » 2007-07-22, 12:06

DISKREETSE MANGO TRIO!!!

User avatar
Loiks
Posts: 3174
Joined: 2005-03-17, 16:17
Real Name: Lauri Laugen
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn
Country: EE Estonia (Eesti)

Re: Su lemmik eesti muusikagrupp

Postby Loiks » 2007-07-22, 18:26

Patrick88 wrote:Tere kõigile!
Palun, kirjuta siin, mis on su lemmik eesti muusikagrupp! Mõtlen, et oleks huvitav ;)

Mu lemmik on... :oops: cherryland...mulle meeldivad ka nexus ja dynamint :P


Hello everyone!
Please post the name of your favorite Estonian musical group here! I think it'd be interesting to learn this fact :)

My favorite is... cherryland..I also like nexus and dynamint.... no I don't know why :P


Who are Cherryland :roll: ? Never heard... Nexus doesn't exist any more. Dynamint chicks are considered the most stupid typical blond Estonian chicks :lol: .

to Levo: one member of Diskreetse Mango Trio is my schoolmate :).

I don't have very certain favourite bands but several favourite songs. Very wide range, from symphony to hip-hop.

User avatar
Levo
Posts: 3231
Joined: 2006-10-29, 10:22
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn
Country: EE Estonia (Eesti)

Re: Su lemmik eesti muusikagrupp

Postby Levo » 2007-07-22, 18:49

Loiks wrote:to Levo: one member of Diskreetse Mango Trio is my schoolmate :).


Wow, which one? Still a schoolmate?

User avatar
Loiks
Posts: 3174
Joined: 2005-03-17, 16:17
Real Name: Lauri Laugen
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn
Country: EE Estonia (Eesti)

Postby Loiks » 2007-07-22, 19:01

Lemmo Latikas, I finished gymnasium in 1996 :).

Patrick88
Posts: 35
Joined: 2007-04-25, 0:38
Real Name: Patrick Grinaway
Gender: male
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: US United States (United States)

Postby Patrick88 » 2007-07-23, 9:11

Loiks:
http://www.cherryland.ee ... I understand that you've never heard of them. I got a few of their songs from an Estonian friend. In order to get the last song that I got from them, "Ma oleksin tuul," I had to order the CD "Suvehitt 2007" from a music store in Tartu :) ...although I don't understand why it's a Suvehitt since it seems like almost nobody has heard of it :roll:
And I heard about the tragic Nexus breakup :( ...it also makes sense to me that Dynamint consists of the dumbest blondes in Estonia....the lyrics are pretty pointless....still I like them...who knows why 8)

User avatar
Levo
Posts: 3231
Joined: 2006-10-29, 10:22
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn
Country: EE Estonia (Eesti)

Postby Levo » 2007-07-23, 23:10

Ladies and Gentleman:
The page where one can download Diskreetse Mango Trio songs for free ... legally
http://www.myspace.com/diskreetsemangotrio

User avatar
Levo
Posts: 3231
Joined: 2006-10-29, 10:22
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn
Country: EE Estonia (Eesti)

Postby Levo » 2007-07-23, 23:11

Loiks wrote:Lemmo Latikas, I finished gymnasium in 1996 :).


Ah, the blond front-singer himself.

These L.L. monograms seem to be popular Eestis.

User avatar
Loiks
Posts: 3174
Joined: 2005-03-17, 16:17
Real Name: Lauri Laugen
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn
Country: EE Estonia (Eesti)

Postby Loiks » 2007-07-24, 12:08

Levo wrote:
These L.L. monograms seem to be popular Eestis.


They mean "laisk ja loll" (lazy and stupid) :lol: .

User avatar
Levo
Posts: 3231
Joined: 2006-10-29, 10:22
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn
Country: EE Estonia (Eesti)

Postby Levo » 2007-07-24, 13:32

Loiks wrote:
Levo wrote:
These L.L. monograms seem to be popular Eestis.


They mean "laisk ja loll" (lazy and stupid) :lol: .


Haha, no! :D Surely not!

User avatar
Levo
Posts: 3231
Joined: 2006-10-29, 10:22
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn
Country: EE Estonia (Eesti)

Postby Levo » 2007-07-27, 21:20

Loiks wrote:Lemmo Latikas, I finished gymnasium in 1996 :).


Áhhá! Sometimes even Estonians fail -t and -tt.
I have just been browsing a Diskreetse Mango Trio video - without remembering you had a mate among them - and just saw his name written - Lattikas.
Does it mean that sometimes even Estonians cannot make a difference between the longness of -t and -tt?

User avatar
Loiks
Posts: 3174
Joined: 2005-03-17, 16:17
Real Name: Lauri Laugen
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn
Country: EE Estonia (Eesti)

Postby Loiks » 2007-07-28, 11:16

The names are sometimes written in old spelling :wink: .

Old: Nimmed on mõnnikord wannas kirjawisis.
New: Nimed on mõnikord vanas kirjaviisis.

Old: lattikas
New: latikas

I know it should be the same in Hungarian, Eötvös for instance.

User avatar
E}{pugnator
Posts: 2082
Joined: 2002-06-24, 17:27
Real Name: Expug
Gender: male
Location: Vitoria da Conquista (living in Belo Horizonte)
Country: BR Brazil (Brasil)

Postby E}{pugnator » 2007-07-29, 0:24

Genialistid

Also like Vennaskond.
Learning Georgian, Mandarin Chinese, Russian and Papiamentu from scratch. Trying to brush up my Norwegian up to an advanced level.

User avatar
Levo
Posts: 3231
Joined: 2006-10-29, 10:22
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn
Country: EE Estonia (Eesti)

Postby Levo » 2007-07-29, 1:03

Loiks wrote:The names are sometimes written in old spelling :wink: .

Old: Nimmed on mõnnikord wannas kirjawisis.
New: Nimed on mõnikord vanas kirjaviisis.

Old: lattikas
New: latikas

I know it should be the same in Hungarian, Eötvös for instance.


And what about their pronouncation? Is it mőni or mőnni today?

User avatar
Loiks
Posts: 3174
Joined: 2005-03-17, 16:17
Real Name: Lauri Laugen
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn
Country: EE Estonia (Eesti)

Postby Loiks » 2007-07-29, 12:06

Levo wrote:
Loiks wrote:The names are sometimes written in old spelling :wink: .

Old: Nimmed on mõnnikord wannas kirjawisis.
New: Nimed on mõnikord vanas kirjaviisis.

Old: lattikas
New: latikas

I know it should be the same in Hungarian, Eötvös for instance.


And what about their pronouncation? Is it mőni or mőnni today?


The doubled consonant after an open syllable showed that previous vocal is short. It's quite similar to modern Dutch spelling actually.

User avatar
Levo
Posts: 3231
Joined: 2006-10-29, 10:22
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn
Country: EE Estonia (Eesti)

Postby Levo » 2007-07-29, 13:06

Loiks wrote:
Levo wrote:
Loiks wrote:The names are sometimes written in old spelling :wink: .

Old: Nimmed on mõnnikord wannas kirjawisis.
New: Nimed on mõnikord vanas kirjaviisis.

Old: lattikas
New: latikas

I know it should be the same in Hungarian, Eötvös for instance.


And what about their pronouncation? Is it mőni or mőnni today?




The doubled consonant after an open syllable showed that previous vocal is short. It's quite similar to modern Dutch spelling actually.


Then mőni. Kösz Loiks :praise:

feiticeira
Posts: 7
Joined: 2007-02-18, 14:21
Real Name: timo
Gender: male
Location: Uppsala
Country: SE Sweden (Sverige)
Contact:

Postby feiticeira » 2007-07-29, 19:53

Hm,
I actually don't know very many Estonian bands that would catch my attention, but one of those really good bands that has done it, is "Indigolapsed"

One can listen to their music from the site below
http://www.hot.ee/indigolapsed

Cheers (:

Ada H.
Posts: 61
Joined: 2006-03-13, 10:13
Real Name: Ada Heidelberg
Gender: female
Location: EE
Country: EE Estonia (Eesti)

Re: Su lemmik eesti muusikagrupp

Postby Ada H. » 2007-07-30, 11:58

Patrick88 wrote:lemmik eesti muusikagrupp!

Ultima Thule, Jäääär, Dagö

User avatar
Levo
Posts: 3231
Joined: 2006-10-29, 10:22
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn
Country: EE Estonia (Eesti)

Re: Su lemmik eesti muusikagrupp

Postby Levo » 2007-07-31, 13:20

Ada H. wrote:
Patrick88 wrote:lemmik eesti muusikagrupp!

Ultima Thule, Jäääär, Dagö


I have just read about Hiiumaa (again)

Sandra
Posts: 20
Joined: 2007-08-13, 13:01
Real Name: Sandra Gallego
Gender: female
Location: Lleida
Country: ES Spain (España)

Postby Sandra » 2007-08-20, 13:14

Mulle meeldiv Vanilla Ninja!!


Return to “Estonian (Eesti keel)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest