Re: Please contribute your resources / 请贡献学习资源 / 請貢獻學習資源

Postby księżycowy » 2018-03-06, 10:54

atalarikt wrote:English-Hokkien Online Dictionary by Niaw Deleon

There is also this:
https://mkdict.net/

atalarikt

Postby atalarikt » 2018-03-12, 10:59

وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ خَلْقُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلَافُ أَلْسِنَتِكُمْ وَأَلْوَانِكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِلْعَالِمِينَ۝
"And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge." (Ar-Rum: 22)

Jika saya salah, mohon diperbaiki. If I make some mistake(s), please correct me.
Forever indebted to Robert A. Blust for his contributions to Austronesian linguistics

atalarikt

Postby atalarikt » 2018-03-19, 4:33

Tâi-Gí Tong-Tāi 台語當代 (Contemporary Tâi-Gí), a Blogger blog focused on modern Tâigí vocabulary (it somehow also has three posts about Siraya, a Formosan/Taiwanese Aboriginal language that went extinct in the 19th century, but is now under revitalization by the government).

Tâi Kheh Kuí/台客鬼 (A Place to Learn Taiwanese), a Wordpress blog dedicated to Tâigí music, with emphasis on lyrics and their Pe̍h-ōe-jī transliteration. Some songs may contain Mandarin parts as well (usually written in italic).
وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ خَلْقُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلَافُ أَلْسِنَتِكُمْ وَأَلْوَانِكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِلْعَالِمِينَ۝
"And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge." (Ar-Rum: 22)

Jika saya salah, mohon diperbaiki. If I make some mistake(s), please correct me.
Forever indebted to Robert A. Blust for his contributions to Austronesian linguistics

atalarikt

Postby atalarikt » 2018-05-17, 6:10

I Speak Min, an online BBS which, as its name suggests, discusses about Min Chinese variants (Min Nan, Min Dong, Min Bei, Puxian Min, etc.), their writing systems, and more others I don't exactly know. It's entirely in Chinese, so knowledge of written Chinese is necessary. The last post dates around February 2018, but it might treasure some worthy stuff.

atalarikt

Postby atalarikt » 2018-06-18, 1:45

OldBoring
Language Forum Moderator

Postby OldBoring » 2018-06-24, 20:11

哇靠!so much material about non-Mandarin Chinese!

vijayjohn
Language Forum Moderator

Postby vijayjohn » 2022-02-13, 14:12

A course for learning Qingtianese through Mandarin Chinese:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKpVDo6XAdk
Phrases in Mandarin Chinese followed by their translation into Wenzhounese with subtitles in Mandarin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC1cx_2deXY
Wenzhounese on ILoveLanguages!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFEHYepUwPI
Chinese anime translated into Wenzhounese with etymologically correct Hanzi as overtitles and a translation into Mandarin in the subtitles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32tx866b_-Q

Return to “Chinese (中文)”