怎么叫我大人了? :shock: 不敢不敢。我叫您大叔才对吧。或者大哥。 :lol:

OldBoring
Language Forum Moderator

Re: 说汉语!

Postby OldBoring » 2015-12-23, 14:13

Simon

Re: Let's speak Chinese! / 说汉语! / 說漢語!

Postby Simon » 2017-07-21, 2:39

As a Chinese teacher, I’m happy to give you my advice. I know that speaking Chinese is quite a challenge. Because of the language’s tones, it can be very difficult for some students to learn how to pronounce things properly. Here are some tips:

Get a teacher:
Having a Chinese teacher is essential to learning the language. Without a Chinese teacher who is a native speaker, you just won’t be able to learn pronunciation. A lot of people try to learn to speak themselves using software like Rosetta Stone, but you can’t learn it without a native speaker to help you. A qualified teacher will be able to point out any mistakes in your speech and help you work on correcting them. A teacher is essential.

Speak:
Something that holds a lot of learners back is they don’t speak. I see this all the time. Out of lack of confidence, students just don’t use the language. Opportunities to use it might be scarce if you’re learning outside of China, so you must take all that come your way. Don’t worry about making mistakes. Just give it a try. You learn by making mistakes. And if you aren’t in China, you can always work with a teacher, tutor or language partner on the Internet.

Listen:
What’s the opposite of speaking? Listening. You have to do a lot of listening if you want to improve your speaking. But don’t just listen! Repeat what it is you hear. There are plenty of listening materials out there, from movies to podcasts. Find something you like and get started.

Again, I cannot stress enough the importance of having a teacher. If you need help on Chinese learning, just PM at frank.randal43@gmail.com

Good luck!

Return to “Chinese (中文)”