Resurrections in Ethiopia

This forum is the place to have more serious discussions about politics and religion, and your opinions thereof. Be courteous!

Moderator:Forum Administrators

Forum rules
When a registered user insults another person (user or not), nation, political group or religious group, s/he will be deprived of her/his permission to post in the forum. That user has the right to re-register one week after s/he has lost the permission. Further violations will result in longer prohibitions.

By default, you are automatically registered to post in this forum. However, users cannot post in the politics forum during the first week after registration. Users can also not make their very first post in the politics forum.
Gormur
Resurrections in Ethiopia

Postby Gormur » 2020-07-10, 0:45

What do you guys think of the resurrections that happen in Ethiopia?

I'm irreligious but I've tried asking my mom about this, who is well versed in religion; especially Christianity. She said that it happens there but had no explanation on why when I asked her why it seems like it only happens in Ethiopia

I don't dispute the footage. I've seen some footage on youtube, particularly of a guy dead for 3 days and he describes going to another dimension. It sounds like a heavenly place where he recognizes several people by name

Anyhow it's quite interesting but I couldn't retrieve the video. Maybe someone can find it and put it here, but anyway that was interesting even for me as a heathen. I think being clinically dead that long might make it technically impossible to be reanimated but it showed that he came to

I don't know how these people work. Maybe magic

Any information is greatly appreciated. Apparently these are Christians, but I was brought up Christian and I still don't know what it means

- Gormur
Eigi gegnir þat at segja at bók nøkkur er hreinferðug eðr ønnur spelluð því at vandliga ok dáliga eru bœkr ritnar ok annat kunnum vér eigi um þœr at dœma

Varislintu

Re: Resurrections in Ethiopia

Postby Varislintu » 2021-02-27, 21:34

Most likely it's fake. If the Ethiopians, however, are somehow able to do magic, I must say that it hasn't brought their people much happiness or health, or their country much stability or wealth. I'd steer away from magic that useless.

Gormur

Postby Gormur » 2021-03-01, 2:34

Velkomen heim. Lenge siden sist :)
Eigi gegnir þat at segja at bók nøkkur er hreinferðug eðr ønnur spelluð því at vandliga ok dáliga eru bœkr ritnar ok annat kunnum vér eigi um þœr at dœma

Varislintu

Postby Varislintu » 2021-03-05, 9:26

Gormur wrote:Velkomen heim. Lenge siden sist :)

Tack så mycket! Trevligt att se dig här.

Return to “Politics and Religion”